PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why don't people consider base with sasquatch and modular bumper comes with bash plates and brush gaurd and rock rails for like 37500
Did you hack into my build?

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've considered it, but the cloth seats and giant plastic grille kill it for me.

So, I bump up to Black Diamond to get MGV. Then, I look at the not having the signature lights, still don't love the grille, and realize I'm only couple grand away from what I really want.

So, I land on a Badlands.

OP
OP

Indiana1234

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've considered it, but the cloth seats and giant plastic grille kill it for me.

So, I bump up to Black Diamond to get MGV. Then, I look at the not having the signature lights, still don't love the grille, and realize I'm only couple grand away from what I really want.

So, I land on a Badlands.
For 160 bucks you can get ford floor liners that act as rubber floors and just by some cheap seat covers and save like 8 grand

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why don't people consider base with sasquatch and modular bumper comes with bash plates and brush gaurd and rock rails for like 37500
You aren't off. Best value off roader. For me I was sniffing around the lux SUV market before this dropped. I'm not sure your age but I'm 50's looking to retire soon. I would like to explore off roading but I may just end up having some beers and decide to drive over the ditch in my front yard so this thing gets some suspension travel. I like the capabilities but want some upgrades. Love the way this looks. I may be wanting a Wrangler and Audi Q7 that had one hell of a night together. You will probably be more satisfied with that build. I'm probably not going to come close to using the potential and falling short of creature comforts. Oh well I'm still going to do it.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everything in the build and price that I consider "nice to have" for my purposes will be available in the aftermarket probably better and cheaper. But that's the beauty of all of this, we build it to suit ourselves...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weat
For 160 bucks you can get ford floor liners that act as rubber floors and just by some cheap seat covers and save like 8 grand
Weather Tech is like $110 for the front of a Wrangler... I'm getting a 2 door and am considering taking out the back seat...

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't really want cheap seat covers in my vehicle.

That being said, BaseSquatch might be the ticket. It's just so hard to make that call without seeing it in person. If I could see it next to the Badlands and sit inside both at a dealership I would know what I want immediately.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Indiana1234

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
You aren't off. Best value off roader. For me I was sniffing around the lux SUV market before this dropped. I'm not sure your age but I'm 50's looking to retire soon. I would like to explore off roading but I may just end up having some beers and decide to drive over the ditch in my front yard so this thing gets some suspension travel. I like the capabilities but want some upgrades. Love the way this looks. I may be wanting a Wrangler and Audi Q7 that had one hell of a night together. You will probably be more satisfied with that build. I'm probably not going to come close to using the potential and falling short of creature comforts. Oh well I'm still going to do it.
[/QUOTE

That being said, BaseSquatch might be the ticket. It's just so hard to make that call without seeing it in person. If I could see it next to the Badlands and sit I side both at a dealership I would know what I want immediately.
I like mudding I have a 2011 wrangler unlimited I drive everyday bought new has 140000 miles love it but hate the highway ride cant wait fo

That being said, BaseSquatch might be the ticket. It's just so hard to make that call without seeing it in person. If I could see it next to the Badlands and sit I side both at a dealership I would know what I want immediately.
I have a 2011 wrangler I love it it is daily driver and has 140000 +miles but can't wait for independent front suspension for a smooth highway ride

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why don't people consider base with sasquatch and modular bumper comes with bash plates. And get brush gaurd and rock rails for like 37500. You will have a badass off-road machine.
Base Squatch is a killer deal. If you're financing (most people), it doesn't make financial sense to push up payments for bells and whistles. Base/Squatch and keep your debt down! I haven't had debt in 20 years and it makes for much less stressful life!

OP
OP

Indiana1234

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base Squatch is a killer deal. If you're financing (most people), it doesn't make financial sense to push up payments for bells and whistles. Base/Squatch and keep your debt down! I haven't had debt in 20 years and it makes for much less stressful life!
Me either I always pay cash that is why 37000 cash is better than 45000

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are these seat covers going to look like? The seats are highly visible when the top and doors are off. Not trying to knock it, but I just can't imagine that $100 seat covers are going to look nice.
Sponsored