Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now it looks like the Raptor/Warthog is gonna be the beast of the bunch. Why not just wait and save my $$ until then???
Just because Ford trademarks a name, doesn't mean they are actually going to use it. They can just trademark a word, name, etc. just to keep the competition from being able to use that name on future products. I say don't wait for something that you aren't even sure is going to happen. Get the Bronco, and if and when the Warthog comes out, trade it in for one.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need a new vehicle and the bronco fits the bill. Specially looking at a badlands manual with hardtop everything else std per that trim. Raptor or warthog is at least another 2yrs off and honestly the badlands is all I will ever need.

WJR93

Wildtrak
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150, 1969 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I suppose it would depend on usage and cost. Considering it will likely cost more than the first edition. Also, it hasn’t been confirmed whether it will be tooled for extreme crawling, or desert running like the Raptor. You might be able to get similar enough performance, without the wait.

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco is finally back after a more than 2 decade absence. And it is Awesome! I can't wait any longer. If a future generation is even better then I'll wait a few years for a used one while I enjoy the hell out of this one.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been waiting for a removable top Bronco for a couple of decades...and the one that is here can be had with factory 35s and looks great...I’m not sitting around wringing my hands because they may launch an upgraded package on it at some point down the road. Bronco concept came out 17 years ago....the wait is (almost) over.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The top end Broncos (WT & Squatched BL) both have the look/performance I'm after. not sure I'll ever go $70k+
plus..... the wait

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me, I don't need the extra performance. Also, we really don't know what features are going to be on some sort of Bronco Raptor/Warthog variant (Sta-Bar Disco? Washout interior? Manual trans?)

I am happy with the Badlands and don't feel a need to wait and upgrade.

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Because I could never justify spending north of Badlands/Wildtrak money for a Bronco type vehicle.

And I'm pretty sure many if not most non reservation holding 2021 Bronco purchasers will be paying some sort of ADM. Let alone 202X Braptor buyers. I don't pay retail for cars.

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now it looks like the Raptor/Warthog is gonna be the beast of the bunch. Why not just wait and save my $$ until then???
Save $? I'd be shocked if the Warthog isn't as much or more than a First Edition, which is about $17,000 more than a Badlands and about $10k more than a Wildtrak. That is a lot of extra saving you'll have to do.

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure any trim past the Badlands will not be offered with a manual transmission, that's really my only reason.
Sponsored