Sponsored

Why do I want the Sasquatch package so bad?

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want it too. When it was reveal night back in July, I had a clear mind and judgment and chose the OBX as our family hauler. A few months later of obsessing on this forum, I was sold on the Badlands, or putting even larger tires (33.2) on the OBX. Now I am considering sasquatch. By the time March rolls around I'll be spec'ing out a monster truck.
I went from 4 door Badlands all the way down to 2 door Base Sasquatch. Crazy!
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the same boat. I went from First Edition down to Black Diamond which will save me at least $200 a month.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any Pics? Also have you found any dealers in Arizona that are similar to Granger? I am here in Utah and all our dealers are about sucking as much money from us as they can.
Here's a couple pictures of a BL non SAS I took when they were here at Sanderson Ford. All the dealers here are msrp or higher so I'm going to Granger Ford for mine.

Ford Bronco Why do I want the Sasquatch package so bad? IMG_3419

Ford Bronco Why do I want the Sasquatch package so bad? IMG_3421

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...mounting an RTT and long camping trips with the wives the 4-door will probably win out.
Yeah a 4-door is a good call, but how do you choose which wife rides shotgun? Do they have to call it out before you get in? Draw straws? Rotation? So many questions... ;)
I swamped two Jeeps already, this Bronco is gonna be my old man midlife crisis, wife won't let me get a Mustang vehicle.
Wife won't let me sell my Mustang and I really don't want to get rid of my truck. :(

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a couple pictures of a BL non SAS I took when they were here at Sanderson Ford. All the dealers here are msrp or higher so I'm going to Granger Ford for mine.

I wish when they had them in Tennessee they had a squatched 2 door in any color but black. To me the black didn’t fit. I’m leaning 4 door for practicality/storage and the bigger gas tank but keep swaying back to 2 door with the different pictures that pop up of different colors. Hopefully I’ll be able to see them again in person before March.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha I did the same but went from a 2 dr BL down to a 2 dr Base SAS. This has everything I need and more and I can live without all the tech stuff as I have it in my Ranger. I might get Katzkins because of all the dust out here other than that I'm happy with this build.

I wish when they had them in Tennessee they had a squatched 2 door in any color but black. To me the black didn’t fit. I’m leaning 4 door for practicality/storage and the bigger gas tank but keep swaying back to 2 door with the different pictures that pop up of different colors. Hopefully I’ll be able to see them again in person before March.
Funny because I was hoping to see a SAS when they brought them here but this gave me a good idea on height and looks. I'm going 2 dr because I don't need a 4 dr and personally I think the 2 dr looks better and more like the original ones.

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate the additional info.....Non Sas 2 door BL looks really good. It's a bummer regarding all these other dealerships out west not being Grangeresk. Thanks again!

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife is building up her ocular muscles from rolling her eyes at me so much.
the worst part will be the fighting when i take off the doors and roof. she bitches at me when i roll the windows down when her hair is fancy (which is 90% of the time). ive already told her i dont want to hear it once i get this. she says itll be fine bc the bronco is cool (she cannot stand my current car "the color is awful and its loud. its embarrassing!") lol
but we will see once it goes down.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Cause once you burn through those 33s you’ll want new shoes!!!

It starts with 35s then you wonder, can I do 37s, lift or no lift? 2” lift and maybe 40s?

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cause once you burn through those 33s you’ll want new shoes!!!

It starts with 35s then you wonder, can I do 37s, lift or no lift? 2” lift and maybe 40s?
Steve Marriot Humble Pie Live at the Filllmore.. "I want everything Louder than everything else!"
Sponsored