Sponsored

Why do I want the Sasquatch package so bad?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do I want the Sasquatch package so bad even though I know I will never use its capabilities. I guess I can’t say never, but almost never.

Anyone else feel that same way?
Sponsored

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do I want the Sasquatch package so bad even though I know I will never use its capabilities. I guess I can’t say never, but almost never.

I totally understand, I was going to do a Badsquatch. Now Im not so sure i need anything more then a basesquatch. My wife said she is so tired of hearing the words that come out of my mouth about the bronco. haahahaha

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I want it for all its capabilities, but I will rarely... if ever... use them. I can't justify the expense. Looks totally badass. Also you can tell your friends it is SQUATCHED.
Still not gonna get it. $5K that I do not have right now.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I totally understand, I was going to do a Badsquatch. Now Im not so sure i need anything more then a basesquatch. My wife said she is so tired of hearing the words that come out of my mouth about the bronco. haahahaha
As of now, I’m Base Sasquatch with some extras. It’s just so cheap and will pretty much go anywhere I need.

Sponsored

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Either we have the same wife or this is happening all over. Either way I'm glad I'm not the only one.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still base Base. I'd get the Sasquatch, not so much for the capability, but for the components that it would add to the Base that can't be a la carted! I certainly don't need and really don't want 35s (as marvelous as it looks) and would rather have 33s at the biggest. I can imagine that trying to add LSD(s) is going to be a fortune due to the apparent welded in rings and no warranty!

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may see a dirt trail or gravel road once in a while...doesn't matter.

I'm 100% getting the Sasquatch package. I'd lift that badboy and slap 35's on it anyways, so might as well get the factory installed, warrantied version.

In my humble opinion, the Bronco doesn't look right without 33's or 35's. #NoPizzaCutters

Last edited:

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks awesome! But I urge everyone who is thinking of going Sasquatch and is on the fence to check out a Wrangler with 35s. Don't just look at it from a far. Go up and stand next to it. If you know someone who has one ask if you can climb in and out a few times. You really need to swing your leg up to get in. From a daily driver practicality stand point you need to ask yourself if you're willing to deal with that each time you drive the vehicle.

Last edited:

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m looking at it like this

the cost of Squatch is 5k. One gets

front and rear lockers

5 35 inch tires and wheels

better suspension

advanced 4x4 ( charged separately?)

and a bronco that is capable and looks great.

I don’t need it and am sure it would not be used much if at all. But I look at it as a vehicle that I would prefer capability over creature comforts.

Sponsored

colind

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
As of now, I’m Base Sasquatch with some extras. It’s just so cheap and will pretty much go anywhere I need.
I'm at base sasquatch too right now. I've never owned a 4x4 vehicle so I'm thinking it will open more opportunities to go places once I find out what it can do. Plus it just looks cooler.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Either we have the same wife or this is happening all over. Either way I'm glad I'm not the only one.
You guys aren’t alone, my wife has said the same thing! Haha. My saving grace is she is excited for our #badsquatch too! She’s just tired of hearing about it constantly.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's because they anchored you to the look of 37's with the sweet donut door, cyber orange "concept" vehicle. So now everything else looks too small. Good psychological tactic by Ford.

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited: