David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like the Jeep JLU does a great job with the look of the four door. The rear doors are small and I think almost hide the fact that it’s a four door. The Bronco door look huge. I dunno how this is considered it the 4 -dr Broncos wheelbase is shorter then the 4-dr Wrangler. What am I missing? Or is it just the photos being taken? Any one see the 4-dr in person that can say it looks much different then the photos? I’m 95% going with a 2-dr but I’d consider the 4-dr if it didn’t look so dang long.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also think the 4 door looks a little long in the tooth on side views. Sasquatch helps. Things a bus. Might as well go CO and complete the look. I'm settled on 2 door. It looks fantastic

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree, the 4dr looks longer. But when i watched the 2 dr badlands walk around video recently posted by BN, and how little room there was in the 2nd row and cargo area that solidified my 4 dr decision.

I love the look of the 2 dr but with 2 teenagers, wife and dog that loves to go camping and all things outdoors, we need the space. So for us it is "function" over form.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like the Jeep JLU does a great job with the look of the four door. The rear doors are small and I think almost hide the fact that it’s a four door. The Bronco door look huge. I dunno how this is considered it the 4 -dr Broncos wheelbase is shorter then the 4-dr Wrangler. What am I missing? Or is it just the photos being taken? Any one see the 4-dr in person that can say it looks much different then the photos? I’m 95% going with a 2-dr but I’d consider the 4-dr if it didn’t look so dang long.
The 4dr was my 1st choice and still does look ok but after seeing it and the 2dr in person the wife and I immediately chose the 2dr. The 2dr with its longer doors and short top just looks more like the older Broncos .

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We all have different perspectives and opinions. In person, the 4dr (BD, Non SQ) looked proportional or just a bit long to me (more so than in photos) and the 2dr (Badlands) seemed a bit short, but very capable looking. That's just my perspective. For what its worth, I also had and LJ and thought the proportions were perfect and the TJ was too short. Again, we all have our preferences and use cases, but after looking inside both the 2dr and 4dr, there is no question the 2dr would not work for me space wise. I have had three 2 dr Broncos and by far, the worst part about them was being a 2dr. Climbing in and out of the back sucks, the seat sliding back on hills sucks, accessing gear and dogs in the back sucks and when the seats are folded, getting stuff in and out from the door (The process of opening the rear gate w/spare and then the glass gets tedious and is challenging in some parking situations) is much more tedious. I have mentioned it many times, but the #1 reason the Bronco went away and the Expedition and Explorer became so popular, was the 4dr. Your experience and opinion may and will vary!

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, the 4dr looks longer. But when i watched the 2 dr badlands walk around video recently posted by BN, and how little room there was in the 2nd row and cargo area that solidified my 4 dr decision.

I love the look of the 2 dr but with 2 teenagers, wife and dog that loves to go camping and all things outdoors, we need the space. So for us it is "function" over form.
I'm in the same boat. The function of a 4-dr is what I need. If I was older/retired or young/no kids, I'd be looking at the 2-dr.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. I think the Jeep 4 door looks better with the doors on while the Bronco 4 door looks better with doors off. However the Bronco just looks too long. I agree I think it’s the door length design. Still a good looking truck for sure. I was always going 2 door though.

Sponsored

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen the 4-Door in person and it actually looks more proportional than in pictures. I find that many pictures tend to elongate vehicles and make them look longer than they actually are.

OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dam I would really really love to see these in person before ordering.......

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The pictures definitely skew the look of the 4 door. Seeing it in person, it looks pretty good. I was solidly in the 2 door camp but concerned about cargo space and room for my retired parents to get in the back. Seeing it in Moab eased my concern and I'm getting the 4 door now.

Granted, the 4 door I saw was the overlander but I was looking less at the doors/wheelbase and more at the overall size. It is very comparable to the JL Unlimited.

I do agree it lookers better with 35s on it though.

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am still debating 2-door versus 4-door. I agree in pics the 4-door looks huge (and long) but when I stood next to this one, my perspective changed and it seemed very proportional. Not sure what to do! ...

4Door.jpeg
Sponsored