Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This will be my restomod Bronco from the factory. Original versions were just 2-door.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha, we already have one. That is one of the vehicles that maybe on the chopping block. My F150 "work truck" stays. The F250 has gotta go. Now we need to decide if the Flex goes or stays and if the Wrangler JKU goes or stays.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
As I’ve said before, I’m getting the 4-door almost purely because you can sleep in it. If the 2-door had the fold flat seats from the F-150 I’d probably do that.

Pilot321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I despise four door Jeeps. They look ridiculous. Ford did a much better job with the four door Bronco. However, I will get a two door in the Bronco, no question. No toddlers allowed.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still have a kid and dog at home year round. Another one part year with multiple Cincy to Mobile, AL round trips per year for school moves and visits and vacations. Also multiple road trips for club volleyball during the winter.

Guessing that the 4DR will be more stable on highway with more interior room. Also guessing will be better (more stable) towing platform over the 2DR.

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going 4 door for my first one, when I trade it, could go 2 door. Really prefer the looks of the 2 door, but buying without test driving, I have concerns about how it will drive. 2 door Wranglers aren't acceptable to me, but 4 doors are (steering wander and ride). That said with the IFS I think Bronco will be fine, but I'm going 4 door just in case, and hopefully in a year or two when I get my next one I'll have driven 2 doors and be going with one.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 kids, wife and a dog. Cram your a-2es in the 2 door or stay home.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 door fills out those Sasquatch 35"s much better. They look oversized on the 2dr...monster truck-esque imo.
Hey, I'm going 2-door sasquatch because it looks like a monster truck :D

The 4-doors have a short bus thing going on unless they are on big tires (esp. cyber yellow). Topless, door-less, and 37" tires will look amazing on the 4-door :cool:

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, lots of talk here about pricing and options and all that stuff.

Fundamental question here - why go 4-door unless you have to? I’m a family man and we can have only one car because we live in a dense city, parking in a ramp where I’m entitled to only the spot that I own.

if I had no kids, if I could get my own toy instead of having to share with my wife, there’s no way I’d get a 4-door. I’d be 2-door, all the way. I just think it looks tons cooler, it’s apparently more nimble on the trail, and it just screams “this is my dude vehicle, with just enough room for a girl by my side and my dog in the back. Or maybe vice versa.”

Then I’d crank up some classic rock and tear ass out of there at 50 mph, with no doors, no roof and the envy of all who can see.
There are many advantages of 4-doors. The addition of the pillar between the doors adds structural rigidity, and the doors are smaller and lighter. You have significantly more cargo room, and of course the big one access to the rear seat. There are probably more pros than cons to a longer wheelbase and looks are subjective. That said, I can understand why purists like the 2-door, especially since Broncos were 2-door. For me, the advantages of 4-doors is too much to pass up, and I like the way it looks equally as well.

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
anyone with toddlers going with a 2 door? I have a 2 year old daughter but I love the look of the 2 door so much more. I may one day have another child so I am not sure if I should get the thought of the 2 door out of my head or not.
Only you can decide, but if this is the car you plan on shuttling the kids around in I think the 4-door is going to start looking pretty darn good...

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door here. 2 small kids so the more room the merrier. Also I like the fact that the doors qill fit in the back of the 4 door if I get the urge to go doorless whilen we're already out
I hate to be the guy that brings coffee to the party, but you need to sober up. There's no way in hell your wife is going to let you take off doors with two small kids aboard. ? Also, there's no way she's going to want to sit around while you unbolt and store each door just because you got the urge to go doorless. And in what scenario do you have your wife and kids and nothing else, because those doors are filling up the back. ? ? ?
Sponsored