Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I already have two "fun" cars that see less than 3000 miles a year. I don't need another one. For me, the bronco is going to be a family getaway mobile and daily for one of us, so i have to go 4 door.
Sponsored

tlowell01

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think you can go wrong either way. I’m getting the 4 door just for the little extra practicality because my wife has a small car.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone with toddlers going with a 2 door? I have a 2 year old daughter but I love the look of the 2 door so much more. I may one day have another child so I am not sure if I should get the thought of the 2 door out of my head or not.
My dad drove an '83 Bronco (2 doors) and my mom had an RX-7 (2 seats) when I was a tot. You'll do just fine, I think people have been spoiled by convenience. I'm still on the fence myself, I like the 2 door better, but the 4 door would be better for overlanding with the wife and 2 large dogs trying to sleep inside.

Sponsored

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
4dr all day, how else am I goin to fit a kitchen sink.

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly, the final straw that pushed me to 4-Door was gas tank size. I currently have a Jeep Renegade that holds about a pixie sticks worth of fuel. It gets 30MPG, but who cares when I'm stopping at gas stations every 2-3 days (I have an hour commute) anyway.

I am anxious to see what the after market comes up with for large capacity/extended range fuel system options for the Bronco, because even the 4-Door's tank doesn't seem very big when Sasquatch comes into play (which it will for me:))

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was leaning towards the 4-door, but when I saw a 2-door in person, it confirmed that I was definitely sticking with the 4-door.

Not much room back there, period. I like to fish, run, hike, camp, etc. I know I'd be unhappy after just a month or two. For those that don't need the extra space for gear or family, you'll love it!

Sponsored

Jnf

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Cadillac XTS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 door for the extra payload capacity and the larger gas tank. For me, its a toss up on looks.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I give the my 5 year old a ride to school every morning in our Mustang. She is pretty lanky and gets in an out of the back just fine. Want to go 2 door because I am cheep, boss wants a 4 door and I may just go that way so we can road trip in the rig.
I was in your position 2 Years back then the second one came and my life changed and I had to return my Mustang and get a Fusion, once I get the Bronco which will go to my Son after 10 years who is so excited already. I got the New Bright Bronco for him to play with until then.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Because I can!

All seriousness though, I never understood the appeal of two door suvs. I know that's what the classic bronco was but I just never understood it. As soon as I saw the leaked four door I was hooked
Sponsored