Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Getting the 4D because of practicality here. Would get it anyway. I think it looks better. Even if I didn't have dogs and family to load into it I still like to load up with my buddies and get out into the woods, the lake, get on the crags, get on the mountain bikes, whatever. Would suck to try and jam adults and gear into a 2D. What good is an adventure vehicle if you can't adventure the way you want with it?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started out saying 2 door then when I learned the doors didn't fit in the back I made the swap to the 4 door. Personally I think the 2 door looks a little better with top on top off I like the 4 door better. At the end of the day I am not buying it to look at but to drive and the 4 door just has more room back in the day I would have told you the 4 door truck looked stupid now I wouldn't buy anything less. The good book says with age comes wisdom.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone with toddlers going with a 2 door? I have a 2 year old daughter but I love the look of the 2 door so much more. I may one day have another child so I am not sure if I should get the thought of the 2 door out of my head or not.
I have a 2 month old newborn baby girl, getting 2-door. This is Dads Bronco. She can climb in the back like I did in my fathers 1979 Bronco.

KJM76

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure my son's long pole wouldn't even fit in a 2 door. I brought three boys home from football practice today with all of their pads. 4 door is a no brainer. All of these people with little ones getting 2 doors just doesn't seem practical. The kids just get bigger and have bigger stuff to haul around.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Most people i know think the 4 door looks better. Overwhelmingly so. And looks obviously play a huge part.
I think the diehards like the 2 door better.

im undecided.

Sponsored

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This comment with your avatar - totally goes together Hahahaha

Having two doors is nice, when its time to go to lunch with coworkers. They never pick you to drive.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have zero kids and in reality, I could have my dog climb through the back of a 2-door. However, I prefer the look of the 4-door more. I also plan to keep the Bronco for a very long time (maybe forever) so kids will be in it eventually.

Ride quality will be slightly better because of the longer wheel base. I’m coming from a lowered car too so it will be a blessing.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have two in rear facing car seats but am still going with the 2-door model (unless the wife forces me into the 4-door). We have the quick connect bases that I will be installing in the back so it shouldn't be too bad. I'm still young and if I have to climb in the back every morning to get the kids in, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to have a true Bronco.

Dracheo

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

anyone with toddlers going with a 2 door? I have a 2 year old daughter but I love the look of the 2 door so much more. I may one day have another child so I am not sure if I should get the thought of the 2 door out of my head or not.
I have a 3 y/o. Wife is completely against having another one, so I'm going to try to make the 2-Door work. If I had to go with the 4-Door, I probably wouldn't get one.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford specifically confirmed rear A/C in the 4 door... did they ever saying anything about 2 door?

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 20 month old and will have another in the next year or two. My heart wants a two door cyber orange, my head wants a four door cactus gray.

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, lots of talk here about pricing and options and all that stuff.

Fundamental question here - why go 4-door unless you have to? I’m a family man and we can have only one car because we live in a dense city, parking in a ramp where I’m entitled to only the spot that I own.

if I had no kids, if I could get my own toy instead of having to share with my wife, there’s no way I’d get a 4-door. I’d be 2-door, all the way. I just think it looks tons cooler, it’s apparently more nimble on the trail, and it just screams “this is my dude vehicle, with just enough room for a girl by my side and my dog in the back. Or maybe vice versa.”

Then I’d crank up some classic rock and tear ass out of there at 50 mph, with no doors, no roof and the envy of all who can see.
The ability to safely store bicycles inside.
The ability to carry more camera gear, shooting range gear, or extra gear for whatever your passion may be.
More tools, more friends, and more road stability.
Sponsored