First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
anyone with toddlers going with a 2 door? I have a 2 year old daughter but I love the look of the 2 door so much more. I may one day have another child so I am not sure if I should get the thought of the 2 door out of my head or not.
I have two kids, 5 and 2. I am getting a 2 door. They love the idea of having to crawl in the back. They can (or are about to) be able to buckle themselves into their own car seats, so all we have to do is make sure they're tight enough. I know people have said it's going to be a pain in the a** every time we want to go somewhere, but personally I have ZERO reservations about it. With the top off, the kids can climb up on the wheels and get in over the side for all I care.

The 2-door version has been my only option since day 1.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All good points everyone has different needs wants,i think everyones balls dropped when the pics of the 2dr with 37s showed up thats what i wanted and they delivered.Just give me the stick too.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

having 1 dedicated parking space is a quality of life issue? Lol
Yes. Living in a city that dictates you only have one vehicle would certainly be a quality of life issue.
Maybe the guy likes where he lives and is perfectly happy?

I'm with you, I hate cities and I need land. But we're all different, don't be rude because your version of happiness is different to someone else.

Deleted member 3063

Pretty much designed as a 4 door from the start and it shows.

If not for the 4dr there would be no 2dr, sales would kill it.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm as pale as cactus grey, sunburn is a real thing for me. Hence the top reversal.

I have a feeling aftermarket soft tops will be available soon. Hell Bestop is less than 20 miles from me. I should stop in and ask some day.
Bestop will probably be the first to offer it as far as aftermarket companies. And Ford will probably come along much later. It must be nice to ride with everything off so I'll probably do as soon as it gets nice when I get my Bronco. I don’t burn that easy but whatever sunburn I get will be worth it for me ?

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm as pale as cactus grey, sunburn is a real thing for me. Hence the top reversal.

I have a feeling aftermarket soft tops will be available soon. Hell Bestop is less than 20 miles from me. I should stop in and ask some day.
Yea I’m going hard top from the get go because I prefer it for road trips and the winter. I’ll probably roll around with an aftermarket soft top eventually though. Soft just looks better

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm getting a 4 door because i hate messing with the front seats to get stuff out of the back seats.

Rion

Big Bend
First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s like asking why get a double cheeseburger unless you have to! 4 door is gorgeous

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here is my two cents on why you should buy a two-door Bronco if you are sitting on the fence. If you buy a four-door bronco you’re always going to be wondering what it would’ve been like owning a two door, but it’s very unlikely you will trade in the four-door for a 2 door Bronco at that point. However if you buy a two-door bronco you can try it out and if it doesn’t work for your particular lifestyle you can always trade in the highly desirable 2 door and purchase a four-door. Based on the experience I had buying my first year 1993 Grand Cherokee, when I needed to trade it in nine months later I literally had dealerships outbidding each other by a couple thousand dollars to get it because the public demand for the Grand Cherokee was out pacing production! You already make too many compromises in life, don’t make one when it comes to buying an iconic Ford Bronco! And one more thing, any of us who are middle-aged most likely grew up as kids hopping in and out of the back of a 2 door and loved it.
Sponsored