Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4dr=longer wheelbase=better ride. I live in MI and the potholes in Metro Detroit are honestly, completely ridiculous. One of many reasons I prefer 4dr.
Sponsored

BroncoZ

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought my wife an SUV so I could get the 2 door Sasquatch without regrets.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fundamental question here - why go 4-door unless you have to?
This. The two-door is so much better-looking that I would sacrifice some amount of practicality of the four-door. I get it if we're talking about a Mustang for a family of four, but the two-door Bronco has enough room for six-foot-plus people in the back. So the only issue is that it is slightly more effort to have people get in from behind the front seat than through a separate door. Anyone that has at least one other vehicle that can do family hauling duties owes it to themselves to get the better two-door Bronco.

On a Badlands, the difference pays for the Sasquatch package, if that's your thing. ?

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have always been planning a 4-door. Extra room to pack for trips and we have dogs - big Great Danes - so we need the space.

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Getting both....???????

Ford Bronco Why go 4-door unless you have to? 480DCB51-1C9C-454F-99C7-D65FBFE7D2A6

Ford Bronco Why go 4-door unless you have to? DD5A582F-70E0-4624-A159-D53E3AA2642E

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Zombie apocalypse vehicle - need to be able to transport the family unit, pooch and arsenal if needed going over any terrain - with little to no f-cks given. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being old and already having two other cars, I went 2 door, but flirted with 4 door. I could throw more crap in the back of a 4 door or carry more people comfortably. I live in an urban area with some tight parking garages and also will be heading to some narrow dirt roads, so the much shorter 2 door wins out.

Broncohitis

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

haha, these are always good fun - but, on the flip side - have you ever been in the back of a 2-door wrangler rubicon for 7+ hours?

Spoiler: it ain't fun

Aside from that, 2 people + 2 dogs + camping gear definitely won't fit in a 2-door comfortably. Going to try and delay the requirement for a towed camper for as long as possible!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I enyoy driving shorter wheelbase vehicles. I find the sporty and nimble handling more fun. And if still living in Colorado, capacity of 2 door is fine, I already proved that driving CJs with passengers on many trails.

But what could get me into a 4 door is if driving longer distances on trips with 4 adults from my current location in the midwest. That's a long haul for 4 adults. Still leaning towards 2 door but will have to see in person and test drive.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love the 2D, but still have 2 rugrats in the house. Besides, when I take off with the wife to camp we can rack in the back with the 4D.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Getting the 4 door, three passenger Bronco. It is a inch or two smaller than the wife's Outback. It is not a big truck. Getting a 60% seat delete and a flat deck for the dogs and gear.

Awlthumz

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, lots of talk here about pricing and options and all that stuff.

Fundamental question here - why go 4-door unless you have to? I’m a family man and we can have only one car because we live in a dense city, parking in a ramp where I’m entitled to only the spot that I own.

if I had no kids, if I could get my own toy instead of having to share with my wife, there’s no way I’d get a 4-door. I’d be 2-door, all the way. I just think it looks tons cooler, it’s apparently more nimble on the trail, and it just screams “this is my dude vehicle, with just enough room for a girl by my side and my dog in the back. Or maybe vice versa.”

Then I’d crank up some classic rock and tear ass out of there at 50 mph, with no doors, no roof and the envy of all who can see.
Yeh, not riding folks in this. I prefer taking seats out of the 2 door.
Sponsored