Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It sucks and I want a Bronco but for me it’s a toy that I’ll use for hunting, adventures and towing behind the motorhome on long trips.

Taking a glass half full view this is why I’m okay waiting a few more months to be scheduled:

1) As a two door order holder the delay will hopefully give Ford time to get the MIC quality figured out.

2) Quality issues with the 2.7 and some of the weird electronic gremlins with key fobs and other stuff should be resolved.

3) The aftermarket will mature and have more options available.

What else am I missing?
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It sucks and I want a Bronco but for me it’s a toy that I’ll use for hunting, adventures and towing behind the motorhome on long trips.

Taking a glass half full view this is why I’m okay waiting a few more months to be scheduled:

1) As a two door order holder the delay will hopefully give Ford time to get the MIC quality figured out.

2) Quality issues with the 2.7 and some of the weird electronic gremlins with key fobs and other stuff should be resolved.

What else am I missing?
Your Bronco

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want a March build, I'll also take April, May, September, October builds

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the problems you have mentioned are overinflated. I promise you, none of the people I see, daily, staring at my 2dr BD, giving thumbs up, pulling out their phones etc. walk away complaining about the top...none.

This is not to say it is high quality, but maybe not a good reason to wait.

Just one person's opinion.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What else am I missing?
Yep, right there with you but with a 4-door ;)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You left out that you have no choice but to wait. Articulating the rationalizations as why you don't walk away isn't a reflection of your maturity or good sense, it is you trying to justify those rationalizations to yourself with (hopefully) positive feedback from others. We unallocated are all in the same boat, whatever personal reasons we (and you) have for continuing to wait are absolutely valid to ourselves, no need to look for any validation beyond that. you don't need people to list other things you might have missed. Your reasons are good enough for you.
Sponsored