First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally got my VR tune put in and with the Ford Power Pack, the VR tune is a waste of money if you get the Ford. I emailed with VRTune and they confirmed it.

"With the Ford Performance tune the set up is close to maxed, so the tuning box will add a little more. Like you mentioned it might not be super noticeable. The tuning box does best on stock file broncos, with simple bolt on parts. Sometimes a lower setting can be more noticeable. Have you tried running it on 5-6? Jon Guerra VR TUNED Brand Manger"

So SAVE your money and get the Ford Power Pack! I also have a Borla exhaust (cat back) and K&N CAI and I am happy with Ford tune.
Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm definitely buying the Procal tune when it's on sale next. Really looking forward to the transmission changes more than the increased Hp. Also it saving the auto start stop mode is almost $100 value since I was gonna get the dash module that does the same thing.

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm definitely buying the Procal tune when it's on sale next. Really looking forward to the transmission changes more than the increased Hp. Also it saving the auto start stop mode is almost $100 value since I was gonna get the dash module that does the same thing.
Lethal Performance is 10% off.

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are a Bronco Nation member they're $742.50 everyday for either 2.7 or 2.3.

Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are a Bronco Nation member they're $742.50 everyday for either 2.7 or 2.3.
That's too much, Lethal sells it $50 less and that's before a sale price. I can wait for an actual discount like what they had in April or even Black Friday.

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lethal Performance this weekend:

Enjoy 10% OFF Site-Wide *standard product exclusions apply* using code "REMEMBER" and start saving!
Yup. I bought two last night from Lethal Performance. One each for our Wildtrak and Badlands.

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Even without the Memorial Day sale, being a bronco6g forum member gets you a discount at Lethal Performance that beats paying for BN membership just to get their discount.

TacosTuesday

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i know it's not CARB approved for 2023, so they say not for California, but does anyone know if Ford actually block the tune install for California zip codes or will it backup & install just fine?

Sponsored

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even without the Memorial Day sale, being a bronco6g forum member gets you a discount at Lethal Performance that beats paying for BN membership just to get their discount.
But with Bronco Narion membership you get the same price everyday without waiting for a holiday or "sale". On multiple parts, accessories and gear.

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I went on and ordered mine.

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's too much, Lethal sells it $50 less and that's before a sale price. I can wait for an actual discount like what they had in April or even Black Friday.
Do you have the tune? Did you buy it yet? I did and love mine. I'll probably never buy from lethal performance because they're having a Memorial day weekend sale. To me it's classless and in poor taste.