Sponsored

Why is Ford Shipping Dealer Stock units with HARDTOPS ??

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the dealers will have to confirm if this is indeed a dealer ordered, non-mannequin, non-cancelled order. My understanding that those weren't being made/built yet (and validated by one of their more recent "I'm sorry" emails about needing to keep the line moving with dealer orders.

I do acknowledge I could be wrong. Mostly, it's just my frustration is people click-baiting posts over and over about unconfirmed speculations.
I think (s)he might be referring to the post she made last week that sparked some outrage. It's a shame if true as this is at my dealership.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/canadian-broncos-for-sale-at-mrsp.19012/

Cmo

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer called me last week pretty much told me I’ll be looking at a 2022 model for my order, he did say he had three coming in for dealer stock all soft tops. Was wondering if I would be interested in the badlands but it was pretty much stock no options. Said it’s the mic roof constraints holding back most of the orders. Was nice of him to offer the Badlands coming in but I’ve waited this long I might as well wait until I get what I specifically ordered. I get it people are frustrated but people need to chill out. The longer you go without your bronco the more kinks will be worked out of them as well.

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone considered the dealerships are butt hurt that customers were able to order without them and then Ford is trying to serve customers first?
Maybe, just Maybe the dealerships are starting shit? not saying all, there are some very reputable ones.. but folks, take a step back and look at the whole situation...dealerships want to make as much as they can...and want total control of the selling of these vehicles..they are butt hurt folks...they hate it this way more than the customers..because they see 5-20k every vehicle they are not able to mark up as a loss.. just humor me and consider this thought.. thank you.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mannequin vehicles may have hard tops.

We saw a 2-door at a dealer that was not a customer order, and it had a hard top.

1626199339820.png
To me that looks like a 'mic' top. I thought 'hard top' meant the 'painted hard top', not a mic. Someone correct me or enlighten us please.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer called me last week pretty much told me I’ll be looking at a 2022 model for my order, he did say he had three coming in for dealer stock all soft tops. Was wondering if I would be interested in the badlands but it was pretty much stock no options. Said it’s the mic roof constraints holding back most of the orders. Was nice of him to offer the Badlands coming in but I’ve waited this long I might as well wait until I get what I specifically ordered. I get it people are frustrated but people need to chill out. The longer you go without your bronco the more kinks will be worked out of them as well.
Yes, the Ford communication indicated that they would be filling the gaps with buildable soft-top orders.
To me that looks like a 'mic' top. I thought 'hard top' meant the 'painted hard top', not a mic. Someone correct me or enlighten us please.
MOD top is the painted/glossed top. "Hard top" can refer to both MIC and MOD tops.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This morning we talked with our dealer. They have a 2-door Black Diamond w Hardtop in transit as Dealer Stock - For Sale - NOT Customer Order -

Ford tells us that HARDTOPS are the BIG BIG BIG constraint in producing our Customer Orders ??
Then at the same time, Ford ships those precious constrained HARDTOPS for Dealer Stock ???

That 2-door HARDTOP could've built a Customer Order -
What gives ??

Reservation holders may get heated - and why not -

UPDATE: from other comments - it could be a Canceled Order - don't know - it's definitely for sale -
Maybe because Ford doesn’t have a factory 2 door soft top?

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A hard top is just that, a solid, non fabric top, regardless of paint. MIC is just molded in color, which is what Ford has designated for the grey colored tops Webasto makes. Hard top is hard top regardless of paint or color, soft top is any fabric, non solid top.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not one 2 door demo should have been sent to a dealer.....but who am I but a common guy with a 2 door order with $55k in his pocket....waiting for an email lol.

Deputy909

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2013 Traverse, 2007 Mustang Conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious why these people say they saw one fot sale, have pictures to post of the Bronco, but no picture of the MSRP (Morrony (SP)) sticker. Seems kinda funny to me.