Sponsored

Why is the Modular Body Color-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top cheaper than the Modular Hard Top in Shadow Black?

Jak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im planning on getting the 4dr in Shadow Black so it's great news for me that modular hard top is offered in Shadow Black. But wouldn't it be better to get the Modular Body Color-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top. It's $100 cheaper and I get a soft. Or am I missing something here?
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im planning on getting the 4dr in Shadow Black so it's great news for me that modular hard top is offered in Shadow Black. But wouldn't it be better to get the Modular Body Color-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top. It's $100 cheaper and I get a soft. Or am I missing something here?
The B&P is screwed up. Only logical explanation

ssstang67

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 2011 Mustang 2012 F-150 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why is one one reading about each option? Click on each top option and read. The Shadow Black comes with bags and roof racks. Also I think rear defrost and wiper washer. Click on each and read and you will understand better. I sure there still is mistakes too.

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why is one one reading about each option? Click on each top option and read. The Shadow Black comes with bags and roof racks. Also I think rear defrost and wiper washer. Click on each and read and you will understand better. I sure there still is mistakes too.
The roof rails are only listed on the dual top with shadow black, not on the shadow black by itself, and that’s $700 more than the body color dual top. And the body colored dual top is still the modular top. It doesn’t say what’s included with it in the description on build and price at all, but why wouldn’t it have the rear defroster and windshield wiper too? It’s the same top, just painted to match the body instead of painted black(and you can barely see a wiper blade in the photo for it). So still doesn’t quite make sense. Also the details for the shadow black dual top say only available outerbanks and up lux package, as well as the shadow black on its own says outerbanks and up(standard on wildtrak and fe) but can add either on build and price right now to a black diamond and big bend. So reading only makes things more confusing
Ford Bronco Why is the Modular Body Color-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top cheaper than the Modular Hard Top in Shadow Black? F539455F-7588-4079-AE3B-70D0F5E7AB47

Ford Bronco Why is the Modular Body Color-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top cheaper than the Modular Hard Top in Shadow Black? 814F79CF-483A-43E4-BD9D-972EBE5E2238

Ford Bronco Why is the Modular Body Color-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top cheaper than the Modular Hard Top in Shadow Black? 844CED78-4DC6-48B5-BB0B-6C53CAA0A644

Last edited:

Sponsored

ssstang67

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I understand why its more money cause it says it in description!! Thats what we were talking about as far as I know. What it's available on wasn't what thread was about. And I think it should only be available on upper models. Not sure why people don't understand that either.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand why its more money cause it says it in description!! Thats what we were talking about as far as I know. What it's available on wasn't what thread was about. And I think it should only be available on upper models. Not sure why people don't understand that either.
I don't understand ANYTHING you just allegedly wrote.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. I understand it fine. And understand all of Fords descriptions. Sorry you don't ?‍♂
If you are a person who speaks multiple languages, and English is not your first language, then you are much smarter than I am since I cannot write in a second language.

Having said that, I have absolutely no clue what you were trying to say, except that maybe you actually believe what the B&P says is correct.

ssstang67

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are a person who speaks multiple languages, and English is not your first language, then you are much smarter than I am since I cannot write in a second language.

Having said that, I have absolutely no clue what you were trying to say, except that maybe you actually believe what the B&P says is correct.
He wanted to know why 1 top duo was more then other top duo and said it made no sense. So I explained to him why it was and how to find this info out. Never said that I believe or disbelieve. That wasn't the point.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He wanted to know why 1 top duo was more then other top duo and said it made no sense. So I explained to him why it was and how to find this info out. Never said that I believe or disbelieve. That wasn't the point.
What did you explain, exactly? The website says it, so it's correct? That, as we all know, is untrue.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The mistakes and inconsistencies in the descriptions are making it difficult for some to understand there are 2 different mod tops being offered.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of the hardtops should have defrost and washer. Didn't the guy unplug those two lines when they did the hardtop removal video? My guess is that "body color" should say "molded in color". We can all debate it for a while until they finally get around to clarifying, much like the "free" automatic transmission. The level of incompetence being displayed for a major company is insane.

And before anyone claims "Covid" just remember, IT people can work from anywhere really as long as they have a computer. If anything, this B&P should be top-notch since they have no other office BS to distract them.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of the hardtops should have defrost and washer. Didn't the guy unplug those two lines when they did the hardtop removal video?
Those lines also show in the soft top removal video.

ssstang67

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did you explain, exactly? The website says it, so it's correct? That, as we all know, is untrue.
Good u know it all then. Way to much complaining in these posts. Just wait and see what Happens when its time to order and if u don't like it don't purchase. There is nothing we can do till order time. I really don't see a problem at all with tops. To me it is straight forward. But again who knows what will change. I'll wait and see.
Sponsored