Sponsored

Why is the Modular Body Color-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top cheaper than the Modular Hard Top in Shadow Black?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good u know it all then. Way to much complaining in these posts. Just wait and see what Happens when its time to order and if u don't like it don't purchase. There is nothing we can do till order time. I really don't see a problem at all with tops. To me it is straight forward. But again who knows what will change. I'll wait and see.
You should probably hang around the forum instead of being a new member who insults other members, and complains about other people's posts. Nothing has been straight forward about this process. If you can't understand that, perhaps do some deep reading of the issues the rest of us have been discussing.
Sponsored

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those lines also show in the soft top removal video.
He unplugged them for the soft top too? I wonder what they were plugged into? I guess I need to watch the videos again, but if the soft top also has the defrost and washer, then the theory that those account for the price difference really goes out of the window.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He unplugged them for the soft top too? I wonder what they were plugged into? I guess I need to watch the videos again, but if the soft top also has the defrost and washer, then the theory that those account for the price difference really goes out of the window.
No, he didn't unplug them, but they are clearly visible in the video. I believe there's a spot on the side where they attach when the roof is removed so as not to be freely hanging.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, he didn't unplug them, but they are clearly visible in the video. I believe there's a spot on the side where they attach when the roof is removed so as not to be freely hanging.
I think we are saying the same thing, the body color top is really MIC top.

Reactions: Jak

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He wanted to know why 1 top duo was more then other top duo and said it made no sense. So I explained to him why it was and how to find this info out. Never said that I believe or disbelieve. That wasn't the point.
Wait, wait, wait. So you're pointing people to your crazy theory, doing everything you can to convince people. But you don't actually believe it? That makes you worse than delusional. It makes you a troll.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He wanted to know why 1 top duo was more then other top duo and said it made no sense. So I explained to him why it was and how to find this info out. Never said that I believe or disbelieve. That wasn't the point.
If ya read the original post he didn’t ask about duo vs duo, he asked why the shadow black mod top(not dual) was $100 more than the body painted mod top(that is dual). Basically, why is a single top more expensive than 2. Hence my response to yours saying how the single top doesn’t list the roof rails and the body painted dual doesn’t list anything that’s included, so nothing to read to compare it but if it’s actually a mod top will include the same things as the single mod top. And why I mentioned what trims they list was to point out the fact you can’t really trust build and price, either the listed trims they’re available on is correct and the fact you can add them on trims not listed is wrong or the listed trims are wrong and you can get it on all the trims build and price let’s you add it to. So if they can’t even get that right what makes you think you can trust any other description, so why go all hardcore about read the descriptions to figure it out when Ford can’t even figure it out. Not to mention the speculation that the “body color mod top” is really just the mic top, which is just a whole other confusing error(but the pic for it def doesn’t show body color so who knows). But if it is an actual body color mod top like it says it is, then getting a black bronco can get you the black mod top and the soft top for less than the price of the single black mod top(and much cheap than the black mod dual).

OP
OP

Jak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's really the MIC top. The Mod top for $1895 is the Shadow Black painted top. There's a mistake in the dual top description.
I agree. The Badlands mod top shadow black painted top is saying that it's standard on Wildtrak and FE. If you start out a Wildtrak/FE build it says MIC is standard.

My guess is that when they say shadow black painted, it means black MIC. Hope they make it easier to understand before orders are put in.

And why does the picture of the body colored top have a gray MIC?
And why does the mod top not come up in the picture when you choose it?

Whatever, I'm still excited to get the Bronco, but not cool that we're seeing these bugs.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. The Badlands mod top shadow black painted top is saying that it's standard on Wildtrak and FE. If you start out a Wildtrak/FE build it says MIC is standard.

My guess is that when they say shadow black painted, it means black MIC. Hope they make it easier to understand before orders are put in.

And why does the picture of the body colored top have a gray MIC?
And why does the mod top not come up in the picture when you choose it?

Whatever, I'm still excited to get the Bronco, but not cool that we're seeing these bugs.
On my computer it shows the MIC top, it shows the black painted top, but the body color top disappears and there is no top at all.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jak