Sponsored

Why is the soft top not available for Wildtrak?

CAB

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Forgive me if this has already been addressed but in light of the delays of the Hard painted tops, why is the soft top not available for the Wild Trak? It would make sense to get the soft top option now and get the Hard painted top next year if the reservation was for the 2 top to begin with.
Sponsored

OP
OP

CAB

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Simply put the wiring and the plumbing that goes to the rear wiper needs to be installed on a hard top not a soft top
So if you get the molded in color gray on a wild track 2021 let’s assume late summer can you then get the painted hard top and soft in 2022 for the 2021? Additionally what is the expected delivery date if you just opt for a 2022 if you have an existing 2021 order? Also why is the lack of a soft top only a wild trak problem.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Simply put the wiring and the plumbing that goes to the rear wiper needs to be installed on a hard top not a soft top
I agree and I do not understand why each and every bronco does not get built with the plumbing and wiring regardless of the top installed.

Short sighted on Fords part

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Must be a B&P error.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Forgive me if this has already been addressed but in light of the delays of the Hard painted tops, why is the soft top not available for the Wild Trak? It would make sense to get the soft top option now and get the Hard painted top next year if the reservation was for the 2 top to begin with.
Simple... The WT is the fully loaded "package" (sans FE since those are not available).

Fully loaded includes..

2.7, Auto, Mid, Sasquatch, 4A, Aux Switches, and yes... Hard top (was supposed to be the more expensive Painted Top)

As you recall, even the Mic was not originally available on the WT.

I know the interior choices are unique to each trim, but once you start dropping their "primary" features.... Guess they figured you'd be down in the OBx or BL versions and order things al la carte.
Sponsored