First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think if you were getting a BL with 2.7,MID pkg, and Samsquanch pkg you are almost there price-wise. I did a Wildtrak at first since 2.7 and Samsquanch are must have's but Crawl mode and SBD would be nice too, tough one.
Sponsored

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's a lot of additional stuff as compared to the OBX. And it has 7 GOAT modes vs 6 in the OBX as well as a different advanced 4x4 system and front axle.
Front axle is part of Sasquatch, so Wildtrak=Outer Banks+Sasquatch+Hard Top+2.7+Baja Mode+Graphics+4x4 Auto. But compared to the OP's topic, you're subtracting nothing, and already including 2 presumably pricey addition, the Auto and mid pack. The graphics and Baja mode have some value but essentially "cost" next to nothing to put on the vehicle, so essentially we're talking about adding 2.7+Squatch+Gloss hard top+4Auto being $10k. That seems quite high.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully its an option on all the models. I think they should make all options available across the board. The way they tout the Base as build your own.
I'm like 99% sure we've been told specifically it will not be an option on any other trim. Not going to dig it up though.

gmille

Black Diamond
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello my first post here so here goes. I was looking at this discussion and looked up something I saw on options and equipment by tungstang. (great chart). under wild track it shows sasquatch as standard equipment under packages. Then went to handling and it shows electronic front and rear lockers as optional for wildtrack. What. then i scrolled down to the bottom of the chart and the sasquatch package shows it includes electronic front and rear lockers. okay that is all, sorry how long this is.

Sponsored

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello my first post here so here goes. I was looking at this discussion and looked up something I saw on options and equipment by tungstang. (great chart). under wild track it shows sasquatch as standard equipment under packages. Then went to handling and it shows electronic front and rear lockers as optional for wildtrack. What. then i scrolled down to the bottom of the chart and the sasquatch package shows it includes electronic front and rear lockers. okay that is all, sorry how long this is.
Yea think that is an error as you get those with Squatch.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I noticed that as well. Unfortunately Ford’s site has had, and still has, many inconsistencies. I’m pretty sure electronic lockers will be standard on the wildtrack though.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to figure out why Wildtrak is $7k more then the Badlands? It doesn't even have the weather proof seats, flooring and drain plugs. It doesn't come with the steel moduler bumper either.

What am I missing? You can't say Sasquatch because the Badlands has 95% of the Sasquatch. Just missing slightly bigger bump stops and 35 inch tires. Thats it.

I know it has the 2.7 and auto. But the Badlands has the sway bar disconnect. And all those other goodies I mentioned. Im sure I'm missing something.
Minor but it has the auto 4wd system as well as everything else you mentioned. I was trying to figure out the same thing last night to try and figure out approximate pricing but it still seems a bit high to me.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This spec sheet which comes up when you click "Compare Models" seems generally more reliable than the individual model pages. It shows front and rear lockers standard on Wildtrak.

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought the WildTrak had an upgraded suspension? Like Springs, Shocks, maybe longer and beefier arms, etc? If so, this could account for a grand or so along with the other bits mentioned.

Think if you're going to go desert running, you'll want steel bumpers too if you ever do get it airborne. In fact, don't get it airborne! ? Aftermarket suspension upgrades then fly away.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am confused .. what stuff are you deleting from the wildtrak?
Carpeting and cloth seats to start. I got grandkids and dogs. I also remember my '68 with the Line-X on the floor. Taking a pressure washer to that after a weekend in the hills was awesome :)

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Front axle is part of Sasquatch, so Wildtrak=Outer Banks+Sasquatch+Hard Top+2.7+Baja Mode+Graphics+4x4 Auto. But compared to the OP's topic, you're subtracting nothing, and already including 2 presumably pricey addition, the Auto and mid pack. The graphics and Baja mode have some value but essentially "cost" next to nothing to put on the vehicle, so essentially we're talking about adding 2.7+Squatch+Gloss hard top+4Auto being $10k. That seems quite high.
All that sounds worth 10k in options.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to figure out why Wildtrak is $7k more then the Badlands? It doesn't even have the weather proof seats, flooring and drain plugs. It doesn't come with the steel moduler bumper either.

What am I missing? You can't say Sasquatch because the Badlands has 95% of the Sasquatch. Just missing slightly bigger bump stops and 35 inch tires. Thats it.

I know it has the 2.7 and auto. But the Badlands has the sway bar disconnect. And all those other goodies I mentioned. Im sure I'm missing something.
Note that squatch upgrade to badlands includes beadlock-capable wheels and tires.

I don't see a difference in price due to floor/seats (roughly equivalent). The leather upgrade will probably be priced the same.

Pricing seems roughly comparable. Essentially $10K in upgrades, and $3K in downgrades.

2.7/auto 3000
35" 500
beadlock 1500
mid 2500 (incl heated seat)
mod top 1500
trim 1000 (painted grill/mirrors/handles, interior, hood graphic)
disco -1500
bumper -2000 (w/rock rails, bash)
-------

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly I prefer just getting the black diamond and adding the 2.7,auto and mid package.
This was my initial thinking. BD, 2.7, auto, mid, plus Sasquatch. But now I'm torn.
Sponsored