Sponsored

Why isn’t Ford just releasing the Bronco as MY22?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They want to sell a different special edition for MY22. And they are bringing at least one new paint option, so one or more MY21 colors will go away.
Sponsored

38Special

Black Diamond
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Through the 80s, 90s and into the new century, the printing company I work for printed "authorized reprint" Ford Shop Manuals covering Mustang, Falcon, Fairlane, Cougar, Montego and T-Bird from years 1965 thru 1973. Thick books. And even though we only printed it once, there was a 1964 1/2 shop manual. Much fewer pages just to get service personnel started. Maybe some remember them being sold at rod runs or swap meets. The Mustang was a game changer. Every manufacturer had to create a "pony" car. The Bronco did the same. And now is again.

Edit. It was a stand alone supplement and also included with 1964 Comet Falcon shop manual
The Mustangs all had 1965 Vin numbers. No 64 Vin numbers !

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They could easily do a ‘22 Job 1 and a ‘22 Job 2 and delivery dates would change for no one and save FE buyers.

BUT like others have said they makes it harder for them to justify the price hike for ‘22 models. Guaranteed the cost is going up
Sponsored