First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hope it’s a bug. Also, manual tranny not available on a Base 4dr? This kinda goes back to when they had it listed as auto being the standard equipment. Then they backed off of that and said that was a mistake. I guess this explains why there’s a larger price jump from base 2dr to base 4dr??
Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Because go f yourself, that's why"

-Ford Motor Company-

It's irritating because I want a base and to use a rear cargo carrier. I guess I'll have to install one myself.
Likely an error, so I’ll list it as such....

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Likely an error, so I’ll list it as such....
I don't think it's an error. Towing capability has not been a feature of the base throughout this whole process. I do expect they will have a dealer installed hitch accessory though.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the transmission cooler come standard on all 2.7s?
Yes according to the B & P reference guide V2. 2.7L requires 10 sp auto and this is from the guide in Base standard features. That assumes all Base standards like this roll in the other trims. It’s the last line in the standards.

− Transmission Oil Cooler (10-Speed Automatic Transmission only)

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes according to the B & P reference guide V2. 2.7L requires 10 sp auto and this is from the guide in Base standard features. That assumes all Base standards like this roll in the other trims. It’s the last line in the standards.

− Transmission Oil Cooler (10-Speed Automatic Transmission only)
It's probably integrated into the radiator - not a standalone external cooler.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Patience people... you don't have to order today. There are numerous bugs and we don't need to create a thread for each of them. At least with have the B&P to play around with now.
Speak it.
☀
This is a forum... a place where people come together to discuss things. Things such as whether this is a bug or a feature, and what ways are there to get around said missing feature if not a bug.

I for one found some useful information in this thread, and am glad it has been posted and has not been locked without explaination, as many other threads have been.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the "tow package" is just a $600 receiver hitch?
That is how it reads, if there is no tranny cooler it is much more cost effective to go the aftermarket route. Which is exactly what I plan on doing if it is actually just a receiver and wiring.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's what i'ven been reading as well. no trans cooler or brake controller. Which is expected, considering you only get 3500# towing capacity right?
Sounds like to me you are just gonna have to add all that stuff you’re self. they must be covering their butt with some thing? Because isn’t the 2.7 the same as the F150 right? And tows what? 9500 pounds or something?

Summit racing! Trans cooler,
e-trailer trailer wiring harness
(I imagine it would be the same as the Ranger)
So if you want a nice receiver and plug I guess you have to spend the 500 bucks to get the Ford one!!!
Bastards!
Man! My Nissan frontier was simple, it was just a Strippy SV, but the plugs were right there on the frame rail and I just
bought A nice receiver, one that tucked up nicely, and the wiring kit from E- trailer to plug right in! I think I spent like $329 on everything!
When you take the kick panel off there’s plugs right there for the relays.
Also there was a plug under the dash for the brake controller.
The hardest part was finding a good spot to mount my trailer controller so it didn’t hit my knee!
I put it in my center consul underneath the A/C controls
Sponsored