Sponsored

Why no 33's on any trim besides badlands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since you all had so much fun insulting me in my other post I will just ask this, why no 33 tire option in any other model other that the Badlands. I would like a 33 tire option in the Wildtrak
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In all seriousness man no one here knows the answer to that question. If you want to complain about the available tire sizes and rear end ratios, by all means do it because that is a pretty common topic on forums like this one.

But PLEASE, PLEASE just wait to do it until after the B&P or order guide comes out so that we actually know what’s available. At this moment we only have just a small sneak peak of equipment options.

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since you all had so much fun insulting me in my other post I will just ask this, why no 33 tire option in any other model other that the Badlands. I would like a 33 tire option in the Wildtrak
It's due to the intended use of the wildtrak model. 35s provide more ground clearance, flotation and shock absorption for running the dunes.

Sponsored

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its the market segmentation. Its a baja runner type package, think Raptor. This is also an offroad vehicle. The trend in off road vehicles is the larger the tires the more desirable. Thats the current market. Its why most people on here are getting the Sasquatch option. You would be a vanishingly small minority of WildTrak buyers who would go down in size. Its not something wanted other than by you.

PR4X4

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ and Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No one is insulting you but come on your gripe is 33s?

OP
OP
DonsBronc

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its the market segmentation. Its a baja runner type package, think Raptor. This is also an offroad vehicle. The trend in off road vehicles is the larger the tires the more desirable. Thats the current market. Its why most people on here are getting the Sasquatch option. You would be a vanishingly small minority of WildTrak buyers who would go down in size. Its not something wanted other than by you.
Then why offer 33's in the hardest core rock crawling badlands where you would think you really need 35's

To me the Wildtrack has the most luxury and creature comforts in the line, so why not give it tires that will give it the better road manors , while still keep it offroad capable. Don't know why everyone calls 33 down in size, there are two smaller sizes available. The Wildtrak is the model that should be given a tire choice. It is the model guys like me who have done hard core rigs in the past, and now want something more civilized. The sqash option will fit in my garage, but won't fit in a lot of garages, that's another bonus offernig two tire sizes

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe you should just start 1 thread that says "Hey Ford, what F'ing package can I get everything I want WITH 33" tires. Rather than starting a new thread for each trim questioning 33" tire availability.

OP
OP
DonsBronc

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe you should just start 1 thread that says "Hey Ford, what F'ing package can I get everything I want WITH 33" tires. Rather than starting a new thread for each trim questioning 33" tire availability.
I only asked in Wildtrack it is the only model that really relates to me, I didn't ask in Badlands as it has 33's

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I only asked in Wildtrack it is the only model that really relates to me, I didn't ask in Badlands as it has 33's
Well man I hate to say it, but we all have about the same info that you do in this stuff. And we are just as annoyed by the 'lack' of information even tho Ford has given a ton of information. Looks like we all gotta wait before we decide what we will need to do to make the Bronco what we want it to be.

OP
OP
DonsBronc

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well man I hate to say it, but we all have about the same info that you do in this stuff. And we are just as annoyed by the 'lack' of information even tho Ford has given a ton of information. Looks like we all gotta wait before we decide what we will need to do to make the Bronco what we want it to be.
YA I hear you, no one is more frustrated than me, I bet there are a lot more people like me who want a fun daily driver, who don't need the sqash option, but want more than 32's and don't want to void there warranty or go 4.27 gears

OP
OP
DonsBronc

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I found out what Baja mode does!

If you can run Baja mode on the street, maybe it can be better than sport, but normal mode sucks. I don't even leave my house unless I am in sport or sport +

how does it compare to sport in the raptor on paved roads, how about cornering
Now seeing that video your giving me even more reason to want a Wildtrak with 33's LOL
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.