Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish we could order 33's instead of 32's on the Black Diamond.

It isn't much of a size difference, so it would fit on the wheel and wouldn't impact much as far as function and performance of the vehicle, right? The Bronco is boasted as being one of the most customizable vehicles on the market, so why not give the customer the option to have 33's factory installed on this trim instead of only 32's or having to buy Sasquatch package to get 35s?!?
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It should have been an option with a front locker.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tenor.gif

Welcome to the premier forum for wishing in one hand, and shitting in the other.

Lots of overflowing shit filled hands here, with a bunch of empty opposite hands.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im guessing they didn't want to warranty the front diff with the 33s. Or, if they did that, it would be one less difference between BL and BD that would keep someone at the lower trim level. They want people moving up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Easy, because then less people would take the badlands and pay more.. Same with why no High package availability on BD.
Easy, because then less people would take the badlands and pay more.. Same with why no High package availability on BD.
Bastards! I defintely would have gladly given them a little more money for 33s and High Package on my BD!

OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im guessing they didn't want to warranty the front diff with the 33s. Or, if they did that, it would be one less difference between BL and BD that would keep someone at the lower trim level. They want people moving up.
Oh, well. I guess I will just wait until I need new tires and decide then if I want to add a lift and bigger tires at that point.

Sponsored

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you, but can't we all see that there are different trim levels to have.... different trim levels? If there was just one level and everything was an option, we'd be asking why they didn't offer some packages for efficiency and cost.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When it's time for new tires, you can get 33's. Thats what I doing with the BB model.
And if you do happen to grenade the M190 (which I don't think is likely on 33's without a locker) the M210 with locker is available from Ford Performance for $1800 + new driveshaft and halfshafts, at least for the 7 MT ratio.

OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear you, but can't we all see that there are different trim levels to have.... different trim levels? If there was just one level and everything was an option, we'd be asking why they didn't offer some packages for efficiency and cost.
True.

Luckily, it is something that will need replacing eventually, and if I only go up one size tire I won't have to dump much money in making other changes to accomodate.

Whereas, if I decide a year down the road I want the High package I have to sell the whole vehicle and start over again.

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kicked this around as well, had decided to pick up a set of wheels and tires from someone upgrading their BL to 37's. Finally decided to go with the squatch to gain the better suspension. I may still look picking up a set of BL wheels and 33's for DD'ing, depending on the 35MT's handling and road noise.
Sponsored