Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, it couldn't...mods would only void the warranty on components that would be affected by the mod. Just upgrading tires 1 size would void the warranty on absolutely nothing. No new risk whatsoever.
I hope you are right. That seems extreme to me that they would void warranty on everything else from such a minor change like new tires that are slightly different size.

I know Ford can be unforgiving with the warranties. I know someone who lost their tranny 400 miles over the warranty and they didn't feel bad one bit or try to give her any discount or help in anyway even though she bougth vehicle new from dealer 3.5 years prior.
Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m so happy I found this thread! I’m a complete newbie. Financial reasons, I had to change my BL 4d with all the sins, to BD 4d and thought I would swap to 33”s eventually but read somewhere else you couldn’t. I really like the way I configured everything yesterday and would hate contacting dealer again to change order, because I wouldn’t be able to go 33”.

If I ever wanted to go 35” (years later) down the road, would just a lift, wheel, and tire size change be needed? Or is it more involved than that, like gear work? Like I said, I’m a total newbie and know nothing about off road. Sorry for the ignorance and happy to join the off roading club.

Thanks!