First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And if you do happen to grenade the M190 (which I don't think is likely on 33's without a locker) the M210 with locker is available from Ford Performance for $1800 + new driveshaft and halfshafts, at least for the 7 MT ratio.
I want BD but do not want the 190 and may nothave the dough for the sasquatch. If that 210 is available with all necessary equip at 1800 installed and they let me keep the 190 that may be a good deal for me. I plan on doing a ford lift and could get sas takeoff parts once people build up, since im in 2022 at the earliest. Then I can use the 190 to replace the funky prototype dana 30 in my eagle and match an 8.8 rear to it so I could run 31s with limited slips f/r on it. Its also could get the stock BD front shocks when I put sas takeoffs on the Bronco. Then I would have my Bronco lifted with sas parts and the good diffs on 36" LTBs all while keepig the entry price under 40k. Leaving me some spare change to throw at the Eagle. It needs a 4.0 stroker and jeep T5 with world class guts and somethig better for the front end than jacked up AMC Hornet suspension.
Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want BD but do not want the 190 and may nothave the dough for the sasquatch. If that 210 is available with all necessary equip at 1800 installed
That is just the part , install is extra, also that is not all you need, new drive shaft and new cv shafts. And a few other parts.
So more like 5k plus tires and rims.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is just the part , install is extra, also that is not all you need, new drive shaft and new cv shafts. And a few other parts.
Yeah no anyone with a clue would get sas then. If it was a diff and required length shafts that wouldnt be too bad. Black Diamonds steel wheels are nice as is and can get 35s or 36s for less than $1500 so that would be sensibly under $3500. But a driveshaft and axles is gonna add $500 atleast. Thats getting to sas territory. If they dont beef up black diamond by the time Im ready to buy. Its Sasquatch or Badlands for me.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Easy DIY, and I doubt a driveshaft plus CV’s will end up at $3200. I’m not interested in a lift or 35’s, and I typically have separate summer and winter rims anyways.

Sponsored

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish we could order 33's instead of 32's on the Black Diamond.

It isn't much of a size difference, so it would fit on the wheel and wouldn't impact much as far as function and performance of the vehicle, right? The Bronco is boasted as being one of the most customizable vehicles on the market, so why not give the customer the option to have 33's factory installed on this trim instead of only 32's or having to buy Sasquatch package to get 35s?!?
My dealer told me they would throw 33s on it for me no problem. You just have to match the width of the rim but no lift required. There is another thread on this somewhere but I can's find it right now.

OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer told me they would throw 33s on it for me no problem. You just have to match the width of the rim but no lift required. There is another thread on this somewhere but I can's find it right now.
Oh, wow. So will give it to you with 33s instead of 32s? Did they mention any extra charge or anything?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm going BD as well and would be happier if it was a BL lite with 33s and manual with high package and keeping with the grille and standard lights. Oh well, it's move up or move on, if all your after is 33s then it's just a stop at the tire store on the way home to remedy.

Sponsored

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, wow. So will give it to you with 33s instead of 32s? Did they mention any extra charge or anything?
We are going to figure out once I know my delivery date, but I'm planning on paying for the tires. They did say they would have it ready to go though with 33's when I arrive to pick it up (whenever that may be! lol).

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So that would be needed if I went up just one size to a 33? How
Much would that run me, ballpark number?
I don’t know how much that would cost personally but I have a lot of cheap friends that have spent a lot of money to play in the 35 inch wheels and up. So if you plan on staying around 33 then go ahead I’m sure you’ll barely lose any mpg but the biggest thing I’ve heard from my friends who buy vehicles and upgrade them is the warranty and all the things a car company will do To void anything at all costs so unless you plan on keeping the originals and you’re able to store them then go ahead and enjoy swapping out parts before you visit the dealer for anything under warranty

OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t know how much that would cost personally but I have a lot of cheap friends that have spent a lot of money to play in the 35 inch wheels and up. So if you plan on staying around 33 then go ahead I’m sure you’ll barely lose any mpg but the biggest thing I’ve heard from my friends who buy vehicles and upgrade them is the warranty and all the things a car company will do To void anything at all costs so unless you plan on keeping the originals and you’re able to store them then go ahead and enjoy swapping out parts before you visit the dealer for anything under warranty
I am not looking to void the warranty, so in no hurry to do any mods until warranty expires unless I sell in first couple years to upgrade to a newer model with all the bells and whistles. So even changing tire size by 1 could effect the whole warranty?!? Good to know! Thanks

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not looking to void the warranty, so in no hurry to do any mods until warranty expires unless I sell in first couple years to upgrade to a newer model with all the bells and whistles. So even changing tire size by 1 could effect the whole warranty?!? Good to know! Thanks
It’s the fine print. I have seen what jeep does and hope Ford Doesn’t do the same but they also can see it as if the competition does it then we can get away with it because it’s the sad norm. Just keep the originals in the garage or storage and put what you want but “if” something would happen you have them to take to the dealer.

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So even changing tire size by 1 could effect the whole warranty?!? Good to know! Thanks
No, it couldn't...mods would only void the warranty on components that would be affected by the mod. Just upgrading tires 1 size would void the warranty on absolutely nothing. No new risk whatsoever.
Sponsored