First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a family member that is an employee of Ford Motor Company and he provides me an A-Plan pin for vehicle purchases. If dealers are accepting X Plan pins then there's no reason they won't/can't accept A-Z Plan pins. I realize that on some specific limited production sub-models, i.e. Shelby Mustangs and Raptors that no Factory plan pricing is available but that doesn't seem to be the case with the Bronco. Especially for a vehicle with a production volume over 165,000. Any input from Ford reps or dealers would be appreciated here.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a family member that is an employee of Ford Motor Company and he provides me an A-Plan pin for vehicle purchases. If dealers are accepting X Plan pins then there's no reason they won't/can't accept A-Z Plan pins. I realize that on some specific limited production sub-models, i.e. Shelby Mustangs and Raptors that no Factory plan pricing is available but that doesn't seem to be the case with the Bronco. Especially for a vehicle with a production volume over 165,000. Any input from Ford reps or dealers would be appreciated here.
They will have it on the vehicle when the VIN and vehicle are produced...this is a mass produced vehicle like all of the Fords...the GT 350, GT 500, Raptor and GT Supercar are the ones with no plan pricing on them...

Sponsored

Danager

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As an A-plan qualified buyer, when I see X-plan is available, I understand A-plan is as well. I usually see X-plan advertised as that is what most people who qualify for a discount would get.

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My dealer in Michigan said the would except them (also using A plan) , the only exception was that if ford made it like the gt350/500/raptor.
Sponsored