Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok I have built and priced hundred of bronco's so far. Someone tell me what I'm missing.
For price and performance. Base with Sasquatch, V6 twin turbo, 10 speed auto for $37,680
I'm really surprised that Ford offered the Sasquatch on the base but I'm glad they did.
Help me am I missing something?
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok I have built and priced hundred of bronco's so far. Someone tell me what I'm missing.
For price and performance. Base with Sasquatch, V6 twin turbo, 10 speed auto for $37,680
I'm really surprised that Ford offered the Sasquatch on the base but I'm glad they did.
Help me am I missing something?
You can get quite a bit, mechanically, on the Base. Not much in the way of creature comforts tho.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the base is helluva deal..

I wish you could add the Mid package...
If you plan on keeping it- sweet deal but it might lack a little on trade in value.. but who’s ever trading their Bronc?

Sponsored

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can get quite a bit, mechanically, on the Base. Not much in the way of creature comforts tho.

Pretty much this. Capability wise and bang for buck, this is it, nothing in the market today comes close for a new vehicle. The fact that it comes standard with the 8 in screen and wireless android auto and carplay means you can still get nav and bluetooth music which is awesome and more than enough for most.

Now you have me questioning a loaded badlands :LOL: 20K more for essentially creature comforts and not much more mechanically. Hmmmm

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only a couple of things I want and can't get, heated seats and remote start. Have never had either so I won't miss them. They are in my "nice to have" category...

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only a couple of things I want and can't get, heated seats and remote start. Have never had either so I won't miss them. They are in my "nice to have" category...

Remote start is super easy to add from Ford after you get your Bronco. Heated seats not so much

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Of course, a $38k price tag excludes probably 75% of the population of the US, if not more. It's a luxury, even if it's not a luxury vehicle.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty much this. Capability wise and bang for buck, this is it, nothing in the market today comes close for a new vehicle. The fact that it comes standard with the 8 in screen and wireless android auto and carplay means you can still get nav and bluetooth music which is awesome and more that enough for most.

Now you have me questioning a loaded badlands :LOL: 20K more for essentially creature comforts and not much more mechanically. Hmmmm
Them creature comforts though... I'm not a young man anymore, I need them comforts. Gotten too used to my current lifestyle.

Sponsored

Eggsalad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V8 4Runner 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the base is helluva deal..

I wish you could add the Mid package...
If you plan on keeping it- sweet deal but it might lack a little on trade in value.. but who’s ever trading their Bronc?
On the other hand a Base + Squatch would appeal to a lot of people buying used. Just the basics, no frills, just a stout factory-equipped offroader.

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Them creature comforts though... I'm not a young man anymore, I need them comforts. Gotten too used to my current lifestyle.

Most people are in this boat now, myself included lol

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey, you posted my build!

Good observation on the Bang For The Buck! I bet it has the least depreciate to it as well, although I am in it for the long haul.

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BASE with Sasquatch and 2.7 liter twin turbo V6 is the best Bronco for the money. If only you could get the Marine grade vinyl seats and the wash out flooring.
PREACH! The vinyl seats and flooring are the only thing I'm really yearning for that my Base Squatch 2.7L can't provide.

I did happen to click on the details of the available $160 floor liners (thinking they were just floor mats), but lo and behold, this may be my solution for not having a washout floor. Add some neoprene seat covers and we are in business.

Ford Bronco Why not Base Sasquatch help 1603830631844
Sponsored