Sponsored

Why so much unnecessary stress over emails? Ford is doing exactly what they told me.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved with Granger. As long as I don't hear anything bad from them I'm good to go. At my age I know there's nothing I can do to change the progression of my Bronco build, So.......

What, me worry..........

Ford Bronco Why so much unnecessary stress over emails? Ford is doing exactly what they told me. AEN
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved a Base Bronco on July 14 (picture attached).

I have been told for weeks (months?) that:

1. FE would get preference, as they should. They are paying DOUBLE the cost of my build.
2. Demo/Test Drive builds would be also be made first.
3. I would get an estimate by MAY on the timing of my build and may get the options to change it. Last I checked it is not MAY.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

There is no flaw with Ford communications. It is not the end or the world if you did not get an email. Seriously, I cannot understand all of this unnecessary stress from some of the people posting here. Please stay calm and be reasonable with the expectations that Ford has set and are very likely to meet or exceed.

Ford Bronco Why so much unnecessary stress over emails? Ford is doing exactly what they told me. AEN
Pancho, thanks for the reasonableness.

Side note: I went to the B&P so I could generate a cool image of my BB with the canoe (I will carry a tandem kayak in this manner) like yours and the canoe tie down system was gone :confused:

Even if Ford doesn't have it anymore, I've seen it on Amazon for about the same cost...$130??

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pancho, thanks for the reasonableness.

Side note: I went to the B&P so I could generate a cool image of my BB with the canoe (I will carry a tandem kayak in this manner) like yours and the canoe tie down system was gone :confused:

Even if Ford doesn't have it anymore, I've seen it on Amazon for about the same cost...$130??
I see it in the price sheet for $130 I think. I don't think it will be an issue in the aftermarket.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, all I've seen over the past few days is "I DIDNT GET AN EMAIL!", "Im canceling my order, this rollout is a shit-show", etc etc. Take a breath, this is pretty much what Ford said they were going to do (pandemic not withstanding) and because they started a *bit* earlier than anticipated people on here are losing their minds.

I get that some people truly have unfortunate situations with their builds but filling the forum with complaining because you get didn't get a production email during the *first* week is ridiculous.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, it is making the forum unpleasant and easy to ignore for days at a time. I check in and see people are still bitching about carpet, emails, cup holders, marketing blah, blah, blah.
I have to agree, some of this whining is actually a bit embarrassing and to think some of these people actual raise children...sort of explains a lot! WOW!

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly, it is making the forum unpleasant and easy to ignore for days at a time. I check in and see people are still bitching about carpet, emails, cup holders, marketing blah, blah, blah.
Agreed. I find myself checking this site less and less. I was one of the lucky priority builds but I also had a day one Reservation. Even when I didn’t have my ‘golden’ ticket, it was what it was. I was told I’d hear in May and I accepted that.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly. I don't come on here as often, which a good thing. I have to listen to people bitch and complain for 13hr at work. Don't need that crap when I come here

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People are not upset about emails, they are upset that Ford keeps unilaterally changing the procedure and every single time they do, it delays early reservation holders. The OP himself said that nothing has changed for weeks or months. That tacitly recognizes it has changed since he made his reservation. I am all for people living like they wanna live and saying what they want. If I don't care to hear what they are saying, I don't read/listen. Just a thought.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is not an accurate statement. Ford has adjusted the timeline a few times.

Beyond that, yeah some people are freaking out over an email.

My joke was I got an email from Ford, about my zero balance Ford rewards points.
I got that email, too. Where are my points they promised me?

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, all I've seen over the past few days is "I DIDNT GET AN EMAIL!", "Im canceling my order, this rollout is a shit-show", etc etc. Take a breath, this is pretty much what Ford said they were going to do (pandemic not withstanding) and because they started a *bit* earlier than anticipated people on here are losing their minds.

I get that some people truly have unfortunate situations with their builds but filling the forum with complaining because you get didn't get a production email during the *first* week is ridiculous.
I agree >> We in Canada and the States have so much to be grateful . In a perfect world we all would get what we wanted in a timely manner .. but things are not perfect .. covid .. Russia and China rattling their sabres ... shootings ... relax .. our Broncos are coming ... just think about how much fun we are going to have and share with our friends and family.
People are not upset about emails, they are upset that Ford keeps unilaterally changing the procedure and every single time they do, it delays early reservation holders. The OP himself said that nothing has changed for weeks or months. That tacitly recognizes it has changed since he made his reservation. I am all for people living like they wanna live and saying what they want. If I don't care to hear what they are saying, I don't read/listen. Just a thought.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I am lucky, but I communicate with my Dealer Sales Guy on a regular basis and he is totally transparent and in 100% agreement with Ford communications.
Although I don't think guys should bug sales guys since technically we haven't purchased anything and basically just irritating them, I agree with your statement Poncho in your first post.

If we hear nothing by June 1, then the nerves can start to get frayed, but doing so now is just premature and creating stress where it shouldn't be.

Do we all want our Broncos this year? Hell yeah, but even if we early birds get pushed to next February or March, that timeline should be understandable.

This Bronco is a gift and a curse for Ford. 😊

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm stunned that people are angry that the priority builds exist.
No shit Sherlock.
What country have they been living in where friends, family and VIP's don't get a hook up?

If you were Ford or a dealer, would you not hook up the people that buy many vehicles a year from you.....or have the presence to sell MANY vehicles a year for you?

Certain you-toobers have proven they have the chops to do exactly that. Of course they'll get a bone thrown to them. (I certainly would ... ;) )

My "want" of a Bronco does not outweigh their ability to sell MANY of them for Ford.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can’t speak for others, but I was confused at the time by the email process that played out last week. I’m not sure where the information came from, but I was under the impression everyone that was expecting a MY21 Bronco was possibly going to receive an email. So when emails went to some late reservation holders and not the bulk of the early day one reservation holders, I was wondering WTF?

I was also under the impression that all those priority orders doled out by dealerships had been notified to thru emails and phone calls earlier in the week. I didn’t think that all of those email recipients were part of the priority order process we were notified about previously, because so many of the recipients were genuinely surprised at getting a build week email

You would have thought that the dealerships would have made sure to notify their “golden ticket” holders in advance of the email to make them aware of their generosity.

Although I think the priority order introduction was a new and unwelcome wrinkle this late in the game, and a bit of dirty pool when it comes to fairness, I had accepted it......because that’s just the way shit always works.

If I had of known ahead of time that the priority order process was what was playing out, I would have been cool with it. I thought the emails were the 1st wave of the regular builds and somehow Ford has disregarded time stamps and allocations and the process had gone off the rails and some computer generated irrational algorithm was playing out.

I’ve calmed my shit now that I know what took place, however if there are more unpleasant surprises in the next 2 weeks, all bets are off, and suppose I’ll have yet another melt down . 🙂

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This communication in May - Is this for all Ford Bronco reservation holders will have some rough ETA of build? And is it by May 1st, May 30th, or will they be issuing these communications all throughout the month of May?

Thanks for clarifying.

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
This communication in May - Is this for all Ford Bronco reservation holders will have some rough ETA of build? And is it by May 1st, May 30th, or will they be issuing these communications all throughout the month of May?

Thanks for clarifying.
1. We will all get a decent understanding, and certainly if we "made it" for '21 and the option to change something to move up the timing, is my understanding.
2. Mr. Levine on twitter has established that "By May" means the end of May. Also, "year not specified", but I assume May means May 2021.
Sponsored