Sponsored

Why so much unnecessary stress over emails? Ford is doing exactly what they told me.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved a Base Bronco on July 14 (picture attached).

I have been told for weeks (months?) that:

1. FE would get preference, as they should. They are paying DOUBLE the cost of my build.
2. Demo/Test Drive builds would be also be made first.
3. I would get an estimate by MAY on the timing of my build and may get the options to change it. Last I checked it is not MAY.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

There is no flaw with Ford communications. It is not the end or the world if you did not get an email. Seriously, I cannot understand all of this unnecessary stress from some of the people posting here. Please stay calm and be reasonable with the expectations that Ford has set and are very likely to meet or exceed.

Canoe Front.png
So which of Henry’s great nephews are you?
Sponsored

Reactions: MPC

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. We will all get a decent understanding, and certainly if we "made it" for '21 and the option to change something to move up the timing, is my understanding.
2. Mr. Levine on twitter has established that "By May" means the end of May. Also, "year not specified", but I assume May means May 2021.
Thanks very much :)

And for those of us in Canada, which doesn't seem to get all the fancy email notifications as you fine folks to the South, will this "ETA" also be updated on the dealerships database? Just wondering if I can connect with them for an update vs. an email I may or may not receive.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s because everybody wants theirs first.
The people that have early reservations expected and were gloating because they have those early reservations. Now, we're seeing people way back in line being selected to build and those up front are freaking out. I'm not far from the front, but have many constraints and also can't get the mod top. At this point, I'm done worrying about when my number will be called. I guess I'll know in a few weeks what to expect and take a fresh look at that point.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. We will all get a decent understanding, and certainly if we "made it" for '21 and the option to change something to move up the timing, is my understanding.
2. Mr. Levine on twitter has established that "By May" means the end of May. Also, "year not specified", but I assume May means May 2021.
I'm fairly certain Fords communication (emails- a little wile back)stated late May.

I'll go dig...
Mar 25th e-mail .....

While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.

Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process.

We appreciate your patience and your business. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and make this right.
Sponsored

Last edited: