Why the 4dr is better than the 2dr....gotcha! Real topic: Stubby Fenders

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry with all the complaints and frustration lately (mostly related to Webasto apparently making MIC tops slower than a high-school art class could with a couple 3d printers), I had to lighten it up a bit. :p

On to the real question:

Has anyone seen/heard about fenders that are shorter/flatter than stock?
Seems like so far all we have seen is either a total delete or a monstrosity of a larger fender than stock.

I'd be interested in a "stubby" fender that is an inch or two shorter than stock and flat - in order to not have to change wheels or tire size significantly and still have a bit of "poke".

Hmm...maybe back to that 3d printer idea....

I'm sure a year from now we will have lots of choices and this will probably be covered, but hey...I need lighter topics to bring up!

Cheers.

PS - If "stubby fenders" was your nickname in high-school, I apologize in advance :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes i definitely saw them on one of the 4 partner builds. I'll look and get back

Edit:
I guess not stubby but nice looking deletes. The stubbys will be coming no doubt

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny I still see all the fenders on that vehicle. I don't seem to see any fender flares though. 🤔
ahh shit.... I'm a late riser and just started my first cup

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found the fender delete

cms%2F2020%2F07%2F13150830%2FFordBronco_Modularity.jpg

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Agree with you OP, I am looking for the simplest front and rear bumpers I can find - i won't need a winch and don't like the winged bumpers out there. I think this Bronco calls out for a simple, straight bumper to stick some fog lights on and call it a day. The rest of the car has such straight, simple, classic lines. I think I would prefer a mid-width over a stubby though. I would like to see some tire from the front, but not all.
Tried to pull this look off on mine, think it looks decent but if I could do it over, would have likely gone with mid-width

IMG_8225.JPG
Sponsored