Sponsored

Why would Ford tease use with Warthog prototype when orders will be taken next month?

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all,
I have a 2 badlands reserved. I reserved one one the opening day and then the second one I did in October with Granger Ford. however if I knew the warthog would be out next year,I would just order that one. Is there anybody that's high up with Ford can tell me what's going on with the Warthog? So far Im about 72k on Build and price with a Badlands tricked out.... I just want to know before I place my Badlands order.
Sponsored

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello all,
I have a 2 badlands reserved. I reserved one one the opening day and then the second one I did in October with Granger Ford. however if I knew the warthog would be out next year,I would just order that one. Is there anybody that's high up with Ford can tell me what's going on with the Warthog? So far Im about 72k on Build and price with a Badlands tricked out.... I just want to know before I place my Badlands order.
Warthog is scheduled to launch in 2022.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would of did the first edition but it was all taken. I built a FE just to see and it came to 74k...... yes they get expensive but hey I can’t control the price

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gotta know how you got a badlands up to 72k. Did you spec the entire accessories catalog?/Are we talking about USD or CAD?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

badlands 4 door, leather, with, lights, bigger engine, auto, accesories add more accessories. For me I'm just gonna buy all the accessories through Ford and then put them on myself.
Ford Bronco Why would Ford tease use with Warthog prototype when orders will be taken next month? tempImage99KzY4

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all,

Tricked out, that is every single option..just built it. Multiple roves, every expensive Yakima acce, a tent, winch...hahahahaha but back to the point. If you are honestly going to two Broncos then absolutely wait for the Warthog. Or pass on the two Bronco scenario and get a Badlands and a Raptor. Far more capability with that pair and far cooler IMHO.

OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ya I'm only going to buy 1 bronco.... its just I couldn't do a MIC top so I waited late to order another one just incase it was a 22 model.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ya I'm only going to buy 1 bronco.... its just I couldn't do a MIC top so I waited late to order another one just incase it was a 22 model.
Use One reservation for your tricked out badlands (which I'd love to link up with you at some meet up so I can see that badboy), and cancel the second. Grt the warthog for your other things you'll do with it
Sponsored