Sponsored

Why would Ford tease use with Warthog prototype when orders will be taken next month?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My best guess for the Warty is a late ‘22 model. This is based on a small interaction on here with a reputable poster so take it with a grain of salt.

Rumor is Ford moved it up. Probably in response to the wrangler 392 but who knows
MY2023
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hello all,
I have a 2 badlands reserved. I reserved one one the opening day and then the second one I did in October with Granger Ford. however if I knew the warthog would be out next year,I would just order that one. Is there anybody that's high up with Ford can tell me what's going on with the Warthog? So far Im about 72k on Build and price with a Badlands tricked out.... I just want to know before I place my Badlands order.
MY 2023, and as far as your 72K for your BL's. that's really not a lot once you start optioning out your rig.
It's no wonder Ford is going to hold off to get people to double dip with the Warthog if people are being this frivolous with the regular version.
A new Fully optioned Jeep Wrangler Rubicon will run you right around $69K (again fully optioned). add another $40K to $50K (at a minimum) in aftermarket to get it truly off road ready (more if your doing a V8 engine swap). $72K really is not that much money when you're talking about off road rigs.

OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I totally agree 72k for an optioned out bronco is not bad....

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
agreed! I am sure when it comes out, you can option out a Warthog to 70K BUT the starting price will be much lower.

Most Raptors on dealer lots are 65k to 75K but these trucks have every option on them.
@JPNC @Raptor911

I'm with you guys.
A 4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch w/hardtop is under $45k. How much extra for

- 3.0 or 3.5L engine. ($3000)
- Bigger, better suspension components ($4000)
- Bigger brakes, axels n other bits ($3000)

So, Base Warthog could be $55k? I'd bet it starts under $60k for sure! My added costs are wild guesses. Maybe other folks have better estimates. I'm also thinking Warthog comes in 35 and 37" tire variants? I'd prefer the former.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what the ADM is going to be on the Warthog ?

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would Ford tease you? Hmmm. White top option shown but not offered?
Rear pull out tray shown but not offered? Originally no manual offered with Sasquatch package. Then to get manual tranny and mid package you have to option all the way to the Badlands model and spend more. No manual tranny with the 2.7 engine. B&P date changed and delayed but still messed up. Bronco order date changed and pushed back. A filson Bronco in green but no green color option offered. A lifted Bronco on 37" tires shown but not offered. I could go on and on. But why did Ford tease you? Bro, thats what they are good at. Look at your history.
Sponsored

Last edited: