chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't even know why I venture out into the regular forums anymore. Did ford screw up this release, yep, but damn I have never seen people bitch so much about something and I have had patients that have had horrible things happen to them. Take a look at your life and see if the bronco actually warrants the phenomenal amount of bitching so many people do here.

Ford Bronco Why you don't want a 2021 3

radprez

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line 4-Motion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll take your order if it’s a First Edition
It's a Badlands Sas with an MY23 date (black Mod top messes things up). Hated to do it, but this will be my last car (truck) so I want it now.

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couldn't help but think of Clark Griswold on the "annual pay raise" reference....LOL
love that movie! Are you talking about the annual Christmas Bonus?

Thankfully mine’s a contractually guaranteed pay raise and not a membership to the jelly of the month club.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't even know why I venture out into the regular forums anymore. Did ford screw up this release, yep, but damn I have never seen people bitch so much about something and I have had patients that have had horrible things happen to them. Take a look at your life and see if the bronco actually warrants the phenomenal amount of bitching so many people do here.

Absolutely agree... but I got my PTSD on the 6g forum. Before you ask, yes, I am a psychologist... ;)

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

Well, I give up on corralling the northeast.

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me save you the trouble, standard responses:

"ok ya cancel...so I can get my sooner"

"give Ford a break"

"here we go again"

Everyone seems eager to get their Bronco, but maybe we should be careful what we ask for...

Companies are notorious nowadays for pushing out half baked products, with the promise of fixing and refining down the road, to expedite their ROI. The MIC roof is turning out to be one of those stories.

The 2021 may go down in history as being a lemon year no one wants. Personally, as the days creep on and more information surfaces, I'd rather wait for that painted top in 2023 to save myself some trips into the dealer and watching my MIC for issues...
My dealer is only 3 miles away!

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was responding to you in another thread. We, as Americans, are really good at complaining about trivial things., probably because we live such easy lives.

I used to live overseas. There was a little lady who was wracked with scoliosis who came through and collected my recycling. She wouldn't take charity and selling peoples' recycling to the recycling center was her retirement plan. The scoliosis was because she'd never had enough calcium in her diet to develop a decent bone structure.

When I get to feeling sorry for myself, I tend to think of her and my life seems blessed in comparison.

Is the Bronco release chaotic? Sure. Most vehicle launches are, even when they aren't held in a pandemic. I remember the MDS engine fiasco with Dodge, peoples' 392 engines just blowing up. At this point, the negativity in this forum is, well, despair over first world problems...

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

"give Ford a break"

"here we go again"

Everyone seems eager to get their Bronco, but maybe we should be careful what we ask for...

Companies are notorious nowadays for pushing out half baked products, with the promise of fixing and refining down the road, to expedite their ROI. The MIC roof is turning out to be one of those stories.

The 2021 may go down in history as being a lemon year no one wants. Personally, as the days creep on and more information surfaces, I'd rather wait for that painted top in 2023 to save myself some trips into the dealer and watching my MIC for issues...
And Then?

Sponsored

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the reality of these '21 issues getting fixed for MY22? Forget the MIC top shit show, can Ford even update the mirrors to not whistle or update the software so GOAT modes don't break(or whatever the root cause is)? Don't get me wrong, I want my Bronco now (I'm in the res window for '21 but my deadly sins will push me back), just curious what is possible to change in such a short timeline.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I
After reading the OP's post about the MY21 Bronco, and a life changing event that occurred this morning, I have come to the realization the I really don't want one. :confused:

I want two! :p
I take it that was a good change?

Amcap76

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 2019 GT-350, 2004 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"give Ford a break"

"here we go again"

Ford Bronco Why you don't want a 2021 9D6702E7-E972-4F01-9C03-A14A39778735

Bronceaux

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch, Chevrolet Z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

love that movie! Are you talking about the annual Christmas Bonus?

Thankfully mine’s a contractually guaranteed pay raise and not a membership to the jelly of the month club.
Yes Sir. I knew it was a Christmas bonus on the movie, It brought back the memory, as he spent the money before he had it. Just cutting up, referencing a funny situation from the movie.
Sponsored