Wife humor.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So far the only stipulation my wife has given me is that I cant take the kids down the interstate with all the doors off! I pushed back a little and then gave up.
That’s what the strap netting is for - to make sure that kids, dogs and camping gear doesn’t do a yard sale all over the road when you round a tight curve.
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife grew up with a big Bronco in the driveway. It was her favorite vehicle as a kid. Her dad worked for Ford where they made the Mustang engines.

So long as the interior is big enough for the family, no convincing required. Well, I might have to sell her on the Sasquatch and disconnect bar ...

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I told my wife about the deposit. She was like, soooo, we're getting a new car? Which toy are you selling? Oh none of them. How much is this? Hmmm... then we didn't speak about it for quite some time then one day she just unleashed and vented that I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS VEHICLE. I wanna know what you know.

So I opened the flood gates of knowledge I had but it was too much for her so now I only share shit with her mainly on Monday's unless something huge happens during the week lol
I told my wife about the deposit about a week after I did it. She keeps telling me to get what I want, but not sure it has translated in her mind that what I want is $50K. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yesterday was Motor Monday. That's when I dump all my built up knowledge from the week on her. She knew she was marrying a gearhead just not to this level or dorkiness. lol
Mine too brother. I even give mine credit as over the years she has became quite the "gearhead" in her on right. Usually when I mention a new vehicle she just ask if she can pick the color. Of course I say yes. That's a small price to pay in my mind, and she usually makes a great choice, i.e. when I was looking at Wranglers I had yellow, or orange in mind. She looked, and suggested the "Sting Grey" as an option. As you can see in my avatar I thought that was a much better choice. :)

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So far the only stipulation my wife has given me is that I cant take the kids down the interstate with all the doors off! I pushed back a little and then gave up.
What did you push on? Where are the kids?

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had an '18 FoST new for 8 months. Great car. I called my wife and told her I had found a Mustang and I wanted to trade the Focus in. She exclaimed "I don't know why you didn't get one to begin with!" When I told her about the Bronco and that I had put a deposit down for one, I was told I would not be trading the Mustang. Love that Lady! :love:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My ex used to sell cars and would show up with a new car without any discussion. Well...he moved around the corner from me so I'm looking forward to getting my Bronco while he drives his little blue lease of a car. :cool: hehehe

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had an '18 FoST new for 8 months. Great car. I called my wife and told her I had found a Mustang and I wanted to trade the Focus in. She exclaimed "I don't know why you didn't get one to begin with!" When I told her about the Bronco and that I had put a deposit down for one, I was told I would not be trading the Mustang. Love that Lady! :love:
I sold my 18 mustang gt last month for a down payment on the Bronco(or raptor).

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife just jokes that I'm going to become a nomad that occasionally comes home once I get my Bronco. She is pushing me to go from a 2-door to a 4-door tho?. We'll see how this plays out.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't told my wife anything about the Bronco! I think it's best that she doesn't know!!! What do you think?
Bad idea brother, very bad idea. She gonna scalp you......or worse!
tenor.gif

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I must have it pretty easy. I sit on my phone all night staring at this forum and chuckling. My wife just thinks I have a girlfriend. So we pretty much leave it at that ?

But when I did tell her I reserved back in July, she said, get what you want, you deserve it. So I can't complain.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The last time I bought a Truck, she didn't notice it in the garage, for 2-days! I think I have a pretty good wife.
She's either a very good wife, or very blind lol.
Ford Bronco Wife humor. tenor
Sponsored