Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m the wife. He tried to influence my build too much. When I was stubborn, he sold his M2 and bought a Tacoma.

He does whatever he wants with his truck and I will do whatever I want with mine!
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I must have it pretty easy. I sit on my phone all night staring at this forum and chuckling. My wife just thinks I have a girlfriend. So we pretty much leave it at that ?

But when I did tell her I reserved back in July, she said, get what you want, you deserve it. So I can't complain.
You know she will want something of equal or greater value.

Sponsored

rcengr

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You know she will want something of equal or greater value.
Not always, sometime you just have to show you care. I took my wife to the Ford lot after hours and showed her a Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible I was looking at. She did not approve. So I bought her a new kitchen floor.

I've had my convertible for three years now, she has warmed up to the color, and she loves to ride with the top down. Success!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 60: Subject is still unaware and won't know what hit her. Ya'll don't talk or what. :LOL:

Nd9GcSQVviitkS5a1osJT8X57TkGnFO1Y2HADyXQA&usqp=CAU.jpg
I usually go with the ask forgiveness later approach... but I have to have something to ask for forgiveness for first. :ROFLMAO:

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So she didn’t say anything about Intrastate highways? Nice!
Well she put a speed limit on me! No going over 45 mph with the doors off with the kids in the car! I even told her I’d make sure they buckled up but, no dice.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine too brother. I even give mine credit as over the years she has became quite the "gearhead" in her on right. Usually when I mention a new vehicle she just ask if she can pick the color. Of course I say yes. That's a small price to pay in my mind, and she usually makes a great choice, i.e. when I was looking at Wranglers I had yellow, or orange in mind. She looked, and suggested the "Sting Grey" as an option. As you can see in my avatar I thought that was a much better choice. :)
Total support here in 2019 we got her a sting grey 2dr and its been awesome helping her mod her jeep.
This might off topic but you all need to realize how much impact this truck is going to have on your life and your familys,there will be gobs of memories and good times ,and adventures they will never forget. This might even start a whole new group of future wheelers ?

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not always, sometime you just have to show you care. I took my wife to the Ford lot after hours and showed her a Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible I was looking at. She did not approve. So I bought her a new kitchen floor.

I've had my convertible for three years now, she has warmed up to the color, and she loves to ride with the top down. Success!
I have a feeling that buying a Bronco means a boat is next for her.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Monday evening, before I could share mansquatch news, my wife told me she was getting fat. I took the opportunity to switch the conversation to the Bronco. I told her I was getting the mansquatch and she might not be able to climb in then. We aren’t talking about the Bronco today. Apparently it’s a sensitive subject.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife knows nothing as it’s for her so I’m hiding it from her. She does know I’m frequently looking at something that she insists on trying to figure out but I won’t let her. She probably thinks I’m cheating on her ???

“who are you talking to now?”
”what’s so funny?”

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Monday evening, before I could share mansquatch news, my wife told me she was getting fat. I took the opportunity to switch the conversation to the Bronco. I told her I was getting the mansquatch and she might not be able to climb in then. We aren’t talking about the Bronco today. Apparently it’s a sensitive subject.
How has the couch been treating you?

Ford Bronco Wife humor. 1600819777732

OP
OP
sbledsoe

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Total support here in 2019 we got her a sting grey 2dr and its been awesome helping her mod her jeep.
This might off topic but you all need to realize how much impact this truck is going to have on your life and your familys,there will be gobs of memories and good times ,and adventures they will never forget. This might even start a whole new group of future wheelers ?
My wife is now looking for off road campers under 3500lbs! Looks like we're going off roading and camping! ???
Sponsored