Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How has the couch been treating you?

1600819777732.gif
We got a leather couch when we first got married in 2005 we still have it and it is so comfortable we would fight over who was sleeping on the couch...lol.
Sponsored

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s funny you guys have trouble with the wife’s about the Bronco. I have trouble with my husband. He’s mad that I don’t stop talking about it and he wants the BP page up just to make me happy hahaha!
Same here!! These guys are cracking me up though. They are keeping me entertained while I wait :ROFLMAO:

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine refused to hear anything about it then I showed the release video to a friend and she begrudgingly sat through it. Then she was like “it comes in a 7 speed manual and the roof comes off? We need a Bronco!”

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You know she will want something of equal or greater value.
Took care of that 3 years ago when I got her the JKU she wanted ?

And soon, I'll get to show her what a real truck is!! ? Oh yeah.. Broncos4Life!!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here!! These guys are cracking me up though. They are keeping me entertained while I wait :ROFLMAO:
You see? And all this time you thought guys had it easy! Just because we like to pee outside, doesn't mean it's always sunshine and rainbows. The truth comes out about what have to deal with ?

Sponsored

Thall551

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 2 Door - Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine initially really liked them, but is incredibly tired of hearing me talk about it. Her eyes glass over when I start talking about the newest updates. Like me when she talks about that thing... whatever it is, that she enjoys. Damn. Wonder what that is she’s always talking about while I’m building a bronco in my mind.

She says I can get whatever I want as long as she doesn’t have to talk about it anymore.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went to the dealership yesterday. Told my wife she wouldn’t even go with me. Says I talk about the Bronco too much Lol. Salesman was showing me stuff about the Bronco Sport SMH. I just let him talk because obviously I already knew more about the Bronco then him. Funny thing she works at the plant that makes the Bronco. She told me two test Bronco went down the line today. So Ladies and Gentlemen we have liftoff on the 2021 Ford Bronco. I believe a 4-Door and 2-Door.
And here, ladies and gentlemen, is our new mole!

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Wife humor. 246CB172-6CDB-42B6-A173-EE1A3855F2D1

...In all seriousness, she supports it. She knows I'm obsessed, and that I've always wanted this type of SUV, and reading about the bronco has virtually consumed all my free time. We're in a good place financially so we can afford a healthy down payment and financing. Although, I don't think she knows I'm daydreaming about the Badlands, (wait, no, basemansquatch! ...no blacksquatch! Badlands!)

But seriously, we're fairly frugal and rarely treat ourselves so we've never bought anything nearly this expensive before so actually doing it versus just talking about it will be testing new waters. (Even just the base model at $30k is insane to think about... The Badlands with some upgrades and accessories might give me a heart attack)

Marrowthirst

Badlands
First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler, 2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I plan to buy the Bronco I want; my choice of color, number of doors, trim, options, etc. Then I plan to surprise her with keys and say happy birthday! After 3 years I will say to her 'we need to get you a new Bronco optioned the way you want it'...I will just take the old one.

Sponsored

scviduli

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My wife wont hear about it since it's not a hybrid or electric. She drives a Prius.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife knows nothing as it’s for her so I’m hiding it from her. She does know I’m frequently looking at something that she insists on trying to figure out but I won’t let her. She probably thinks I’m cheating on her ???

“who are you talking to now?”
”what’s so funny?”
Just tell her it’s State Farm.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't told my wife anything about the Bronco! I think it's best that she doesn't know!!! What do you think?
My question is, would you be okay if she did the same thing?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to buy the Bronco I want; my choice of color, number of doors, trim, options, etc. Then I plan to surprise her with keys and say happy birthday! After 3 years I will say to her 'we need to get you a new Bronco optioned the way you want it'...I will just take the old one.
This guy is on a whole different level. Take note, fellas. All your present tactics are medieval comparatively. Learn from the sensei.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question is, would you be okay if she did the same thing?
oh yeah!!! I’ll start by saying we are NOT rich. I love her and I also care about her... so I want her to be happy with anything she does in life.
Sponsored