Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wife picked the A51. I like it better then I thought i would. We only see Cactus greys around here and 1 AMB and 1 VB.
Most disappointing has been no driver seat/mirror memory feature. Im 6’7 shes 5’2” . She drives during the week and ill drive us on weekends. That and even tho its a hardtop it’s noisy on highway, wind noise. We’ve only had it for 5 days.. just getting used to it

A86C45AD-BD76-4774-A640-170BA8863D9E.jpeg
My fellow odd couple! I'm 6'8" my wife is 5' even.
Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My wife said this morning that this waiting game is driving her nuts. I try to keep everything Bronco to myself, or else I’ll have to sleep with one eye open.
My brother in law got one of those new Jeep 3 rows so between me and him talking about cars the past couple of months I feared for my life a few nights.

OP
OP
sniffHound

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We’re (when Ford builds it) 2 car seats and a booster. Hope they fit. Not looking into this till we take delivery. ;) @Biggwrm

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just an FYI but I believe that changing your model from whatever you originally had to a big bend negates your price protection.

Sponsored
OP
OP
sniffHound

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just an FYI but I believe that changing your model from whatever you originally had to a big bend negates your price protection.
Does the dealership make that call?

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We’re (when Ford builds it) 2 car seats and a booster. Hope they fit. Not looking into this till we take delivery. ;) @Biggwrm
I have a 6yo in a 5point booster behind my wife, and a 2yo in a convertible carseat behind me. Both Britax seats so they are big. Right combination of smaller carseats you can “probably” make it work. 😬 with my configuration, the middle person gotta be skinny and not a complainer.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does the dealership make that call?
No, I think that was in the original fine print of the price protection program for early reservation holders. It will ultimately be up to the dealer what they charge you though but if their invoice is higher they aren’t going to eat the difference
Sponsored