Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any other GV70 owners here? Anything I should know?
My wife was choosing between the Volvo XC60, Audi Q5, Mercedes GLC, and the GV70. OK, she actually wanted a Macan, but I just had to be an ass and say no.
Vehicles are hard to get these days and almost impossible to custom order. The GV70 was unloaded off the truck yesterday and they didn't know when they next one would show up. It's a 2.5T with the select and advanced packages.

She doesn't like my Bronco or my Tacoma, but if she's happy, I'm happy.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife was choosing between the Volvo XC60, Audi Q5, Mercedes GLC, and the GV70. OK, she actually wanted a Macan, but I just had to be an ass and say no.
Vehicles are hard to get these days and almost impossible to custom order. The GV70 was unloaded off the truck yesterday and they didn't know when they next one would show up. It's a 2.5T with the select and advanced packages.
Not a GV70, but I did buy my wife the GV80 3.5L Advanced + last month. One of my favorite vehicle purchases of all time. And at 49 y/o, I have waaaayyyy more than my fare share. My wife wanted the Cayenne. And I too said no. You simply cannot beat the Genesis for the price...PERIOD. Ours is white with tan and blue interior. It is one of the best looking cars on the road. You will not be disappointed if you get one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a GV70, but I did buy my wife the GV80 last month. One of my favorite vehicle purchases of all time. And at 49 y/o, I have waaaayyyy more than my fare share. My wife wanted the Cayenne. And I too said no. You simply cannot beat the Genesis for the price...PERIOD. Ours is white with tan and blue interior. It is one of the best looking cars on the road. You will not be disappointed if you get one.

I think she will like it and I was subtlety pushing her toward the GV70. It's black on black, beautiful, but not our first choice in colors. Black is just so hard to keep clean. They are prepping it in the morning and we will bring it home in the afternoon. We traded in two of her vehicles, so I now have room for one of mine in the garage!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sub looks cool but I freaking LOVE the G70 sedan, such awesome styling.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She doesn't like my Bronco or my Tacoma, but if she's happy, I'm happy.
Happy wife, happy life 😎.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy wife, happy life 😎.

No doubt. She has always been my priority and that has allowed me to do a lot of things without issues. As long as she is taken care of, I'm golden. It's a plus that she doesn't like my vehicles and I don't have to share.

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No doubt. She has always been my priority and that has allowed me to do a lot of things without issues. As long as she is taken care of, I'm golden. It's a plus that she doesn't like my vehicles and I don't have to share.
Good way to live! Those are really good looking vehicles and everyone that I know that owns them love them (70 & 80)

Literally just ordered a BMW M440i xDrive Gran Coupe for my wife (Not one on the West Cost in stock at the moment). She is coming for a BMW X3 Msport with all the trimmings. She misses her Mustang and wanted to go back to more of a sportier drive now that we will also have a Bronco in the house...

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the GV70. You both will love it. What color did she get?

OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats on the GV70. You both will love it. What color did she get?

Black/black
Not our first choice in color, but she didn't want to wait an undetermined amount of time to get one. We've owned 3 other black vehicles and they are beautiful when clean. Just hard to keep clean.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black/black
Not our first choice in color, but she didn't want to wait an undetermined amount of time to get one. We've owned 3 other black vehicles and they are beautiful when clean. Just hard to keep clean.
I had a black Raptor, and Flew 3 Black Heli's that I was responsible for keeping clean. So, you know why my Bronco and her GV80 is white...LMAO!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 Black and 2 White in this pic. It turned into 3 Black and 2 White.

Ford Bronco Wife just bought a Genesis GV70 b7

Ford Bronco Wife just bought a Genesis GV70 b7

Cool.
Please go to the aviation thread I linked above and show us some work photos with a little background, if you want. Many of us are interested.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sub looks cool but I freaking LOVE the G70 sedan, such awesome styling.
I just bought 2022 G70 yesterday as a commuter for my new job. I got the AWD 3.3L, has lots of power and drives fantastic. The looks are the bomb!! We were quick converts to the Genesis brand.
Sponsored