Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm amazed how many people are still complaining about the interior on the Bronco. It's a 4-wheel drive utility vehicle that starts under $30k with the ability to upgrade to higher end interiors.

And I don't get all the complaints about plastic. That's what vehicle interiors at this price point are made of. What are we expecting here...carbon fiber and wood inlays? People looking for champagne interiors on beer budgets.
It's because Ford teased us with this beauty lol

Ford Bronco Wife not impressed - dream may be dead Screenshot_20210921-114200
Sponsored

Deleted member 21681

Condolences. I managed to find a wildtrak to show to the wife. She then insisted we add sas to our BL order.

4Runner is a good-looking ride, imo. If they’d update the interior, I’d consider it a contender.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a fact..
Only women are allowed to purchase a 4Runner. Thus, it become the SUV to represent women.
(men are allowed to buy them 2nd hand and that's when the 4runner actually gets used for what it was built for). Do your own informal visual survey... there are only women driving these things off the lot. Preferring a 4Runner is in their DNA and gender makeup.
Look on the bright side, if a woman drives a Bronco, every guy in town will want to wave or say Hi or talk to her...
I've seen a lot more female Bronco owners than I have 4Runner owners. Heck, there's a dedicated Instagram account for female Bronco owners - my wife should be receiving hers this week.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Get her what she wants and you take the Bronco...

That's where I'm at right now. I think she wants a 392 and I'll take the Bronco. Both Jeeps I have now will have to be sold.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The top was sagging and hitting your head? I don't see how that is possible unless it was in sunrider position and you were sitting in the back. My husband is 6'2" and he just has to be careful of the sides when he gets in. There is plenty of headroom when seated.

A lot of the complaints about the Bronco I see on this forum are from car drivers. I can tell a big difference coming from my truck, and it rides even better than my F150.

I think the interior is good, especially coming from a slightly older truck. There is no way the 4Runner has a better interior. I can tell you 100% for certain that their v-6 sucks compared to the 2.7. Sounds like you don't have a reservation or an order, so good luck with whatever you choose.
Same. I'm 6'2" and didn't even come close...wonder if the seat was jacked up high.

For some the spartan interior is a feature, for others it's a flaw. I enjoy the basic, minimalistic, purposeful appraoch. I can see how some might not like that style, how some might want "more" or a different quality.

Sponsored

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've seen a lot more female Bronco owners than I have 4Runner owners. Heck, there's a dedicated Instagram account for female Bronco owners - my wife should be receiving hers this week.
Really? I haven't seen a single Bronco on the road yet, and I live in a major metropolitan area. 4Runners are everywhere.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? I haven't seen a single Bronco on the road yet, and I live in a major metropolitan area. 4Runners are everywhere.
Should have clarified, this is what I've seen online. In Austin, there's one grey Big Bend driving around with a MIC top.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your wife didn't say no to a Bronco, she said no to it being her vehicle. Keep dreaming, get her something else to drive and get a Bronco for yourself.

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
our Outer Banks is my wifes daily driver and she loves it. she wanted an SUV again because her last 3 vehicles were cars and she decided she hated them in our winters. Interior quality is just a taste thing i think, we have no complaints on ours but if your wife doesnt like the Bronco then guess your out of luck. Kind of funny though that her other choice is a 4Runner......thats a pretty damn old design

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should have clarified, this is what I've seen online. In Austin, there's one grey Big Bend driving around with a MIC top.
Well. I am in Austin too, and there are two female 4Runner owners on my cul-de-sac alone, as opposed to about ten total broncos in all of north Austin. So maybe we don't have the metrics here to support some sort of gender argument :p

Oh and yeah, my wife just said if she wanted an SUV it would be a 4Runner so that would make three on my street :ROFLMAO:

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heck, there's a dedicated Instagram account for female Bronco owners
An Instagram account for female 4Runner owners is impossible - the servers can't handle that number of members. ;)
Sponsored