Sponsored

Wife says Badlands on 33s is too small for off-road ?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

She wants the bigger tires. Guess I get the green light to upgrade sasquatch and 35s on BL. Original plan was BL with 33s. Most likely I will work a deal with my dealership to get some 35 ATs instead of the MTs if they are not available at B&P. I guess I married excellent ?
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your wife an off-road expert?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife saw the 35's compared to the 33's on the BL today and said we have to get the 35's . She liked the wider look but she's always had a thing about bigger is better . I had no reason to argue in this case LOL.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She wants the bigger tires. Guess I get the green light to upgrade sasquatch and 35s on BL. Original plan was BL with 33s. Most likely I will work a deal with my dealership to get some 35 ATs instead of the MTs if they are not available at B&P. I guess I married excellent ?
Cool ? Your a lucky man, my friend! I'm jealous. ??Go for it!

OP
OP
vrtical

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

She has put up with my racing stuff which I sold off the Spring and she really likes the Bronco so I am getting rid of my truck to buy a Bronco so she can enjoy it. We both bleed Ford blue ?

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
She is a wheeler and a keeper!! My wife can care less. She just sees me spending more money.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You should be fine with the tires on Sasquatch. Ford has it wrong. They are not mud terrain. They are kinda like a hybrid tire. Goodyear doesn't even call them mud terrain. I would go with what the manufacture says they are.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She has put up with my racing stuff which I sold off the Spring and she really likes the Bronco so I am getting rid of my truck to buy a Bronco so she can enjoy it. We both bleed Ford blue ?
Ford Family.. I love it!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thats all well and good you show off! Like right now I need you to have your wife get on the phone, dial up my wife and work whatever magic she can! No, I mean right now, it's almost B & P time. :) :) :)

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She is a wheeler and a keeper!! My wife can care less. She just sees me spending more money.
Unfortunately, my wife doesn't like the Bronco at all. She thinks it's ugly. Can you believe that? She's the first and only person that I've talked to that doesn't like the 6G Bronco. I'm getting one anyway... She'll get over it. ?

OP
OP
vrtical

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You should be fine with the tires on Sasquatch. Ford has it wrong. They are not mud terrain. They are kinda like a hybrid tire. Goodyear doesn't even call them mud terrain. I would go with what the manufacture says they are.

I am a huge fan of the KO2s so I have to do some homework never looked into the 315s the Raptors are running
Sponsored