First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope you don't mind that I rotated your picture.
Suzuki killed it with that bike and it's standard equivalent.
Hold on to that. It's a keeper!!
Don't mind at all. Actually have considered selling it at times, but can never find anything that I really want that is better all around for me. There are a lot of great bikes, but this thing is so flexible in so many ways.

A lot of people are unaware that these have a fully adjustable suspension, a slipper clutch, and can be converted to GP shift in 5 mins or less. I made a few as well, smoothed out the bike by integrating the turn signals, deleting the useless mirrors, adding front, rear, and frame sliders, adding an adjustable rear set and levers, going +1 on the front sprocket, and opening up the exhaust. It made 78 ft/lbs of torque and 111 WHP on the dyno. Setup for GP shift, I just bang gears (up and down, only use the clutch from a complete stop) when I accelerate, it's as fast as any quick shifter I have seen. It's under 430 lbs, so it's not much heavier than the 600 gixxers that think they are going to roll on me... LOL.

The best thing about it though was it sat on a showroom floor until 2008, the dealer was so desperate to get rid of it that I was able to get it for $6800 out the door.
Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't know, but that Black looks Blue. This might be the rare case that Always Mostly Black actually looks blue.
I’m pretty sure it’s anti matter blue
That’s what they had at the bronco reveal at the dealership we went too

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't mind at all. Actually have considered selling it at times, but can never find anything that I really want that is better all around for me. There are a lot of great bikes, but this thing is so flexible in so many ways.
If you read my showcase, I actually did sell mine, and ran into exactly what your line of thinking is. I bought and sold almost 10 bikes, and was about to buy a different buell, when I was then able to buy mine back.
If you ever sold it, it would not take long for you to regret it, and at the price you stole it for, its not gonna put much money in your pocket.
It's under 430 lbs, so it's not much heavier than the 600 gixxers that think they are going to roll on me... LOL.
or people like
Butt Rocket
:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored