First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Fusion Sport, 90 Fox 5.0 Lx Hatch, 99 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry but Harleys and Broncos go together like steak and eggs or peanut butter and jelly. They are :cool:American Icons.
If Broncos become associated with the poser lifestyle like Harleys and Wranglers, I'm gonna be a sad sad boy. I'm not saying nobody buys a Harley for the love of riding or a Wrangler for the love of off roading, but there are way too many that are only in it for the image.

I'm actually leaning toward hoping for a 3.0 Ranger now, so it might not even matter if Broncos become the new Wrangler.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is so the point. They tried square headlights 34 years ago and have not heard the last of it yet. If they changed it, it would not sell, period..
And it will be so for the Bronco as well. The 7G will not change much from No. 6.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I may be on the Bronco end of the wall, but boy am I a Hellayella fan! Looks good on the Wrangler! One question: Why is it the Black Diamond grill's design look the same as the base models? Is it because the BD is lower on the trim scale and not worthy of a flashier grill?
Yes. The BD is basically the Base plus MGV interior, switch rack, and a locking rear axle.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are a lot of reasons I won't ever buy a Wrangler, but being more compact and looking more retro aren't any of them. Now that I think about it, several of the reasons I won't buy one are the same or similar to the reasons I'll never buy a Harley Davidson. One of the biggest reasons, though, is the absolute shit build quality.
Not a huge fan of H-D, but I don't think you can make a case they are not built well.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But the multiple tops the Jeep’s have and the Broncos may never get due to COVID , plant shut down or whatever Ford comes up with 🙁

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm apparently in the minority. I like Broncos and Jeeps. Currently drive a Gladiator and I love it. I'll have a Bronco as well in the next few years. But those Bronco fender flares. I still can't get over those. Looks like they were sourced from the landscaping department at Lowes.

5DC2CAEE-F9DD-40CC-8E63-EAE384886C5E.jpeg
Same, sweet ride, I like that color a lot on the gladiator! I just laugh at the comments, never met anyone in my life that hated Wranglers before this website but mob mentality rules. Jeep is awesome and always will be.

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dull colors don't do the Bronco Justice next to yellow Jeep, should of been Colorblind Orange and Rapido Rojo.

Still, Bronco

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm apparently in the minority. I like Broncos and Jeeps. Currently drive a Gladiator and I love it. I'll have a Bronco as well in the next few years. But those Bronco fender flares. I still can't get over those. Looks like they were sourced from the landscaping department at Lowes.

5DC2CAEE-F9DD-40CC-8E63-EAE384886C5E.jpeg
I agree! Current rubicon owner myself. There’s things about the bronco I like better, and there’s things about the wrangler I like better. The bronco sometimes comes off too cartoonish to me. I think the two door bronco is proportionately better looking than the 2 door jl however.
Id love to see a wrangler sport and bronco base model side to side. Obviously the Sasquatch bronco is gunna look more aggressive, even next to a rubicon. The badlands doesn’t look better or worse to me than the rubicon, just different.
Btw, once I saw someone say the 4 door bronco looked like a lifted Ford Flex, I can’t un-see it :ROFLMAO:

BOT_ROCKET

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Fusion Sport, 90 Fox 5.0 Lx Hatch, 99 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a huge fan of H-D, but I don't think you can make a case they are not built well.
Define "built well."

To me, being built well means two things. First thing is being reliable, which is not something HD is exactly known for. Second thing is making good use of its displacement, which, unless making noise is the goal, HD is not known for that either.

HD deliberately uses a less effective design for the sake of that signature sound. They've realized they're in danger, so they're finally starting to adopt modern technology, but I still have no hesitation saying I don't think they're built well.

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Jeep would look better with 9 slots in the grille. Just saying.
Sponsored