Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And WildTrak does have the upgraded instrument cluster/screen (the one you see behind the steering wheel) whereas the BB has the base instrument cluster.
Do you know what the difference of these are?
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrack 4D net price = $50,970.
Big Bend 4D with auto 2.7 / sasquatch / mid package / hard top / aux switch and signature lights = $48,240.

Reassure me no one here is paying $2,730 only to get worst interior color, miss matched mirror paint, a sticker and baja mode?

In most vehicle today, getting a higher trim means itā€™s less expensive than adding all the options of that trim individually. It seems itā€™s the contrary on the Bronco.
Modular bumper and bash plates are on the WildTrak, right?

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want the 360 camera / 12in screen in the high pack. BL: I hate leather/MGV, too hot. OB: looks terrible, costs about the same optioned. WT is the only choice I have the way I see it.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ā€˜hereā€™s a quick video of the upgraded instrument cluster. There may be better ones out there but you wonā€™t get this with the BB.

No one knows yet for sure what instrument panel that is. Most assume there will be an all digital panel like evey other Ford has. I would bet this is the lower panel.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going basesquatch, every time I build out other trims I end up way higher in cost with not enough to make it worth it (to me).
Exactly where I'm at. The only thing I'll miss will be heated seats....until I add the heat panels for under $300.

As I recall, Loaded out BaseSquatch 2.7 . bumpers etc ....under or right at $40k.
The Badlands I'd order runs right at $50k ....Id rather a Super Duty at that price point. 7.3 CC F250 XL loaded out stickers at $50, can be had under $47k.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know what the difference of these are?
A quick look at the optional instrument panels on the 2020 F-150 should be a good clue. The high level will be the same size screen but the software and screen animations will add more info and allow you to customize the view to your preferences.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So don't buy it and move on. Just because you don't like a particular trim doesn't mean others don't/that it "makes no sense at all."
Still have this undying need to point and laugh and say things like "fools and their money are easily seperated." (seriously, joking around here)LOL

To me , it's just a "value" thing. A loaded out XL F250 is worth $50 k to me ....a Badlands Bronco is not.
The next level for me is Lariat at $59K and THAT is the upper reaches of my budget....and the value alarm isringing LOUDLY again.

The $5k penalty from a Base to a BB just kills it for me....and I can't explain it any better than "Value".

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved the Wildtrak 4 door. Iā€™ve looked at every other model and can only get everything I want on the WT or an optioned up OBX -
Sasquatch
MIC Roof
Sound deadening
Tube Steps
Leather power seating
Lux (and outside of the garage door opener I want everything the High and Lux packages have ... Iā€™ll be in this car 90 minutes a day back and forth to work and have been spoiled by ACC ... and I travel a lot and utilize the tech a great deal)
Tow pkg
Keyless entry pad
Canvas Bimini
Either way Iā€™m just under 60k ... while I donā€™t love the WT interior colors - especially the beige dash - I do prefer the wheels over the OBX ... so that the way Iā€™m going. Big Bend doesnā€™t get me anywhere near the options I want in a vehicle ... obviously thereā€™s a price difference but choosing what I want doesnā€™t make me any less intelligent than the person who opts for Base or BB due to the cost preference.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting
Another factor. The black top which looks best with wildtraks aesthetics, is late availability. People understandably don't want to wait longer. So badlands takes that overflow.

Things will teeter back to the wildtrak side of things in MY22 and MY23. Many of these badlands people will never even touch the sway bar disconnect a day in their lives
Exactly where I am at. Really wanted to go WT but between the top and the interior (wanted cloth), will be going with the BL.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wildtrack 4D net price = $50,970.
Big Bend 4D with auto 2.7 / sasquatch / mid package / hard top / aux switch and signature lights = $48,240.

Reassure me no one here is paying $2,730 only to get worst interior color, miss matched mirror paint, a sticker and baja mode?

In most vehicle today, getting a higher trim means itā€™s less expensive than adding all the options of that trim individually. It seems itā€™s the contrary on the Bronco.
If you did just a little more critical thinking, im sure you can figure your answer lol
Sponsored