De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here is a sneak peek until this downpour passes and I can get some good light.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread FF7C07C0-FEE3-4A18-A629-740C1CD2B4D8
Dude that's gonna look so good. Matte FTW!

Reactions: 1IH

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It sort of crushes the green tint to the paint which is really what I wanted. Looks better than I expected. Storms will be gone in a bit!!
Won't lie, been stalking your profile waiting for these pictures. Your posts will determine if I go matte or gloss. Haha

When you say it crushes the green tint... do you mean it removes it? Because that's the bit I'm hoping to keep/amplify. 🤔

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Won't lie, been stalking your profile waiting for these pictures. Your posts will determine if I go matte or gloss. Haha

When you say it crushes the green tint... do you mean it removes it? Because that's the bit I'm hoping to keep/amplify. 🤔
It could be the lighting in my warehouse but it seems to have knocked down the green tint. I’ll know more once I get outside shots and use a grey card to set the white balance, will let you know asap.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Broooo. DM me the indoor pics. I can't wait any longer! 😂

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok iPhone pics which doesn’t do white balance very well but I tried to get it best match to my eye that I could.

I still have front windows to be tinted and going to wrap door handles black gloss.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread 5DC7E55C-6EE5-4FBC-A807-5369DC663C42

Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread 180B0A24-6AC4-458A-937B-2DADCA6BEBC1

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok iPhone pics which doesn’t do white balance very well but I tried to get it best match to my eye that I could.

I still have front windows to be tinted and going to wrap door handles black gloss.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread 180B0A24-6AC4-458A-937B-2DADCA6BEBC1

Love it mate.
Do you have the specs on what Satin film you used? I’ve got an FE coming in Lightning Blue but really want to give it a more custom look. I think I agree with your friend that the Satin looks better with the gloss grills etc.
Does he have any contacts for good PPF people in the Los Angeles / Valencia area? Congrats on the rig, I can’t wait till mine finally arrives!

Sponsored
OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love it mate.
Do you have the specs on what Satin film you used? I’ve got an FE coming in Lightning Blue but really want to give it a more custom look. I think I agree with your friend that the Satin looks better with the gloss grills etc.
Does he have any contacts for good PPF people in the Los Angeles / Valencia area? Congrats on the rig, I can’t wait till mine finally arrives!
this is the Xpel PPF. I don’t have any contacts in LA my apologies but xpel seems to keep a tight dealer network. Your blue is my personal choice for best color now that I know you can get the satin wrap like this would be that blue that you have that would look perfect giving it that frosted blue look.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Took a few pics tonight trying to show the color with a proper white balance. Also added some Pinch Seam Covers, they aren't staying on there but just until I get some proper sliders. It heads in for PPF wrap this week so the appearance will change.
JGK50961-2.jpg
JGK50968-3.jpg
JGK50969-Enhanced.jpg
Are the pinch seem covers you choose the ones that are plastic in the Ford catalog?

I am putting the OE BL/FE sliders on my WT, until better aftermarket options come out. But nice to see this look with the open pinch welds covered.

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
this is the Xpel PPF. I don’t have any contacts in LA my apologies but xpel seems to keep a tight dealer network. Your blue is my personal choice for best color now that I know you can get the satin wrap like this would be that blue that you have that would look perfect giving it that frosted blue look.
Yeah, that’s exactly what I want to go for.. Haven’t done a wrap before so didn’t know if there was anything other than the Xpel Satin details needed? Thanks for that.
I’m hoping the satin with give it that frosted look and the blue will still come through. It’s a great color but I felt with the gloss black it was too shiny.. The wrap will give it that rich luster based on how yours has turned out! Will post some pics once it arrives and I get the wrap done.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great!

• Love
OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are the pinch seem covers you choose the ones that are plastic in the Ford catalog?

I am putting the OE BL/FE sliders on my WT, until better aftermarket options come out. But nice to see this look with the open pinch welds covered.
yes they are the plastic ones. I got a set of OE sliders as take offs I’ll pick up tonight and put on until someone makes a legit frame mounted slider. Thank you.
Sponsored