Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yes they are the plastic ones. I got a set of OE sliders as take offs I’ll pick up tonight and put on until someone makes a legit frame mounted slider. Thank you.
Sweet, can’t wait to see pics once you put them on as i have the OE sliders waiting for delivery (being built next Wednesday).
Sponsored

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok iPhone pics which doesn’t do white balance very well but I tried to get it best match to my eye that I could.

I still have front windows to be tinted and going to wrap door handles black gloss.

5DC7E55C-6EE5-4FBC-A807-5369DC663C42.jpeg

180B0A24-6AC4-458A-937B-2DADCA6BEBC1.jpeg
Wow turned out great! Love to see more pics when you get a chance, def tones down the green a little like you mentioned

Reactions: 1IH

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bravo! Looks tits, man!

Reactions: 1IH
OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Standard Flare came in today at dealer, I used the singular on purpose there 🤦‍♂️. I had to go pick up my cover so I grabbed the one flare. The other 3 hopefully will be in soon but for now I am running just the 1 standard with 3 other Squatch. They are the perfect width though for stock Sas wheels to get some rubber out a bit without spacers or new wheels.

These will have to be removed for trails or they will get destroyed when stuffing wheels up into the wells.

Here are some parking lot comparison pics:
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread 19226087-94E9-4888-9876-09813AC16CB6
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread AB09F07A-A992-400F-8ED6-CFC22FD6B3C3

357Mag

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buildingmybronco.com
Vehicle(s)
G35
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wanted to thank everyone on here for their warnings, issues, success and questions.. Good and bad. Because of u'al I was able to hound my salesman and get him to speak to his GM to make sure that I have the set price MSRP, no front license plate, no low jack installed, and no disinfectant sprayed to destroy my work of art.
Granted, i have a 2 dr Wildtrak lux sas pack that is still in "order confirmed" stage.. So I won't see it until 2035..but it will be just the way I want it, when I get it.
I ordered the beginning of March. Hopefully my 2008 G35 will be good to me until then.. Nissans last till 200,000 miles right??.🤔😳

Sponsored

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wanted to thank everyone on here for their warnings, issues, success and questions.. Good and bad. Because of u'al I was able to hound my salesman and get him to speak to his GM to make sure that I have the set price MSRP, no front license plate, no low jack installed, and no disinfectant sprayed to destroy my work of art.
Granted, i have a 2 dr Wildtrak lux sas pack that is still in "order confirmed" stage.. So I won't see it until 2035..but it will be just the way I want it, when I get it.
I ordered the beginning of March. Hopefully my 2008 G35 will be good to me until then.. Nissans last till 200,000 miles right??.🤔😳
My wife’s 2008 G35 w/ 175k miles still going strong. Hope it holds out till I get my day 2 res Wildtrak in a year or 5

Last edited:

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@1IH anymore pics of the wrap and base fender flares?

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Standard Flare came in today at dealer, I used the singular on purpose there 🤦‍♂️. I had to go pick up my cover so I grabbed the one flare. The other 3 hopefully will be in soon but for now I am running just the 1 standard with 3 other Squatch. They are the perfect width though for stock Sas wheels to get some rubber out a bit without spacers or new wheels.

These will have to be removed for trails or they will get destroyed when stuffing wheels up into the wells.

Here are some parking lot comparison pics:
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread AB09F07A-A992-400F-8ED6-CFC22FD6B3C3
I think this looks really good! Would love to see more pics I am becoming less fond of the SAS fenders the more I see them. I have an incoming WT at some point and def considering this.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok iPhone pics which doesn’t do white balance very well but I tried to get it best match to my eye that I could.

I still have front windows to be tinted and going to wrap door handles black gloss.

I dig the stripe. I am tempted to cut my factory mountains off and just leave the ghosted "Wildtrak". It looks like you just completely did a new graphic though right?
Sponsored