Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only the two door gets that standard. The 4 door unfortunately in every trim has to be purchased extra to my knowledge. I think that BS but if someone has other info I hope it not going to be like that. Also I need the roof rack and you are forced to get the hardtop or modular top because the soft top it comes with on all the 4 door broncos will not work with the soft top.
The Wildtrak comes standard with the Black Modular hardtop both 2-Door and 4-Door
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe I'm just low on sleep, but people posting pics of 2 and 4-Door pre-production FrankenBroncos and saying, "Hey guys look, it's a Wildtrack!" or whatever model they think it could be, is kind of getting old. Some of these posts are worse than click-bait YouTube channels. If it doesn't have one of these, whatever you say it is means nothing lol.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco spotted (with Sasquatch Package standard) Bronco-trim-model-badges-bronco6g-logo

Pretty much every single Bronco we have seen so far has been a FrankenBronco except for a select few they have shown off at public venues or events.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am still trying to figure out how anyone can tell this is possibly a Wildtrak. What are the indicators?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed, it's a Frankenstein. Looks like 33's with Squatch wheels and flares, no lift. Anyone who likes that setup can buy my squatch wheels when I get mine. They will be up for sale at a good price...

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know why people would buy the Sasquatch Package to begin with. For the Black Diamond its $4500 for a 1.3 in lift, 35 inch tires that are meh in my opinion and a front locker. I've been off road plenty of times in various trucks and SUVs over the years and never needed front and rear lockers. I plan on saving money and just getting some Bilstein 6112 coilovers that will give me 2.0 in of lift and get the tires and wheels i want and probably still have money left over.

Sponsored

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I definitely can't get into black. So much of the Bronco's coolness is the contrast between the paint color and the black grille, fenders, top, and wheels. When the whole thing is black anyway, it becomes an amorphous blob with little character.

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

this is the shiny painted black roof that costs $1,200 over the MIC? doesn't look any better other than being black

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrak is wider stance because the tires themselves are wider. Factory will not use spacers. They will build the offset needed in the wheels. Many tire places won’t even touch a vehicle that is using spacers.
[/QUO
Or is this what you meant?

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco spotted (with Sasquatch Package standard) Bronco-trim-model-badges-bronco6g-logo
The overall width is not a big deal, I know that is the finder flares. It is the above Track Width difference. The only thing I can figure is the wider wheel with maybe some offset engineered into it (yeah, no spacer from factory) and 35" tire must account for this. If they get .5 inch from wheel, and 2" from the wheel.

With all of this, I am saying, if the "special" on the WildTrak as a desert runner is stance, and I am guessing any vehicle with SAS will have the WildTrak "special" stance, then its not a "special".

Now, if the WildTrak "special" is high standard features, but with cloth interior not available on other high trims, so your butt doesn't stick to the marine vinyl or leather seat, when you running hot through the desert! Now that's special...

I know I sound like a butt, but, I reserved a WildTrak and just hope its not just package beast. If it is then I will run through the desert in a Badland!

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ughhh that Navy Pier again.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The overall width is not a big deal, I know that is the finder flares. It is the above Track Width difference. The only thing I can figure is the wider wheel with maybe some offset engineered into it (yeah, no spacer from factory) and 35" tire must account for this. If they get .5 inch from wheel, and 2" from the wheel.

With all of this, I am saying, if the "special" on the WildTrak as a desert runner is stance, and I am guessing any vehicle with SAS will have the WildTrak "special" stance, then its not a "special".

Now, if the WildTrak "special" is high standard features, but with cloth interior not available on other high trims, so your butt doesn't stick to the marine vinyl or leather seat, when you running hot through the desert! Now that's special...

I know I sound like a butt, but, I reserved a WildTrak and just hope its not just package beast. If it is then I will run through the desert in a Badland!
In the Jalopnik article on the Bronco suspension, while not addressing the Bronco specifically, the engineer they talked to said the best way to lift an IFS vehicle is to angle the suspension further away from the vehicle to keep the angle on the CV axles correct. That's might be what's going on and why both the Badlands and Wildtrak/Squatch have a wider track width.

Sponsored

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know I sound like a butt,
Not at all, and I hope I didn't come off like one either. Just legitimately trying to gather as much information as possible.

BC Bronc

Badlands
First Name
BC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundia Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrak Bronco prototype sighting at Toledo Beach Marina. Wildtrak comes standard with Sasquatch Package (35" tires / 17" beadlock capable wheels).

Spotted by the bronco ranch ?
What’s up with the gas cap??? Never seen that before. Anyone know??

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not at all, and I hope I didn't come off like one either. Just legitimately trying to gather as much information as possible.
Cool, I really enjoy the camaraderie on these pages and it’s all shots in the dark. I am enjoying the mystery and anticipation. However, the mystery and anticipation is driving me crazy!

can’t wait for my Bronco!

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the Jalopnik article on the Bronco suspension, while not addressing the Bronco specifically, the engineer they talked to said the best way to lift an IFS vehicle is to angle the suspension further away from the vehicle to keep the angle on the CV axles correct. That's might be what's going on and why both the Badlands and Wildtrak/Squatch have a wider track width.
That would be sweet!

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s up with the gas cap??? Never seen that before. Anyone know??
The gas cap panel is in picture 3 on the driver side rear and looks the same as always; picture 4 has an ambient air thermocouple in the PVC, and a radio antenna - the driver was just looking for a steel body panel for the magnets to stick to.
Sponsored