Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone! I'm new here so please be gentle.

Like the rest of you I've been agonizing over the smallest details of my build for weeks. I've decided to go with the Wildtrak!

Last issue though is with the hood decal. My color choice is Antimatter Blue, but with the hood decal I'm worried that it'll just blend into the overall color.

If I switch to Area 51, it'd be a much "different" color from everything else out on the road and it would make the black hood decal pop more.

Unfortunately, not a whole lot of pictures to look at online. What do you all think?
I'm going with IS for mine. Subtle, but still rare
Sponsored

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Black, with Black Graphics, and Black Decals. Like the Black Album.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although I long preferred the WT, I really don’t like the interior colors so my first order was OBX with the roast interior which I really like. Then I must have gone crazy one day and decided that I could live with the Wildtrak colors in leather. So I changed my order to Wildtrak with leather. The WT and OBX I ordered were practically the same with the only difference the WT has ugly seat colors and Baja mode. The OBX had great looking seats and no Baja. Now I’m regretting the change from original and really want to go back to OBX. Not sure what my dealer will say if I try to go back to my original order.

Bob
until you get your VIN assigned you can change your order as much as you want. Dealer might not like the extra 5 min or so on the computer, but that's their job ;-)

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

until you get your VIN assigned you can change your order as much as you want. Dealer might not like the extra 5 min or so on the computer, but that's their job ;-)
Is that so? I thought changes were extended to 4/8 due to the painted shadow black hard top issues

Sponsored

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do agree in general about stickers, but don't have a choice to not get the hood decal with the Wildtrack. If I have to have the hood decal it just makes sense to use the additional decals to help contrast the body color that much more.
[/QUOTE

my F150. Before and immediately after it left the dealer
803E9BE3-BDAC-4B88-9E97-58129088C301.jpeg

F8FED01B-C3C8-4825-AD38-4476078ED0F8.jpeg

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m going with Rapid Red and having the hood wrapped with matte black. I’ll request hood graphic delete but of that’s not a thing the wrap shop will take care of it.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that so? I thought changes were extended to 4/8 due to the painted shadow black hard top issues
as far as I understand, that was only about the tops. I changed from dual to just MIC before that date. But as far as I know you can change your order around as often as you want until they assign you a VIN which will be a couple weeks before they actually build it. There might be some limitations to that, I don't know.
In any case, it's always good to have your order the way you want it as soon as you can, changes might change when you get what you want if it's closer to production.
But that 4/8 date was only for changing to MIC only top from what I read. I gave up on the soft top before, happy to see what after market brings, I wanted the MIC top anyway.

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrak needs to be Race Red or Velocity Bluein my opinion. They both look good with the grille and pop the decals the best. Cyber orange looks good on the WT too but the interior accents don’t pair with the blue as well as the RR or VB.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with Velocity Blue which I think will pair really well with the black accents that help reign in the bright color some.

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of y'all who are pushed to MY22 considering a green? This is what BN had previously posted as potential candidate:
Ford Bronco Wildtrak color debate Vintage Greens

IMHO a mallard green w/ white modular roof Wildtrak would look amazing.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do agree in general about stickers, but don't have a choice to not get the hood decal with the Wildtrack. If I have to have the hood decal it just makes sense to use the additional decals to help contrast the body color that much more.
I am going with VB, but plan to pull off the hood sticker right after I receive the WT.
Sponsored