Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those decals are too much.

I could live with the hood decal if I had to, but the side decals are horrible.

Yet another reason to cancel my Wildtrak rez and change to another model.
The side ones are an (expensive) option
Sponsored

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If other interior options are added to Wildtrak (such as MGV and anything other than sandstone) and they allow a soft top at delivery, I'll probably switch back to Wildtrak and will be going with Iconic Silver. That looks awesome with the graphics... pricey but pretty sharp.

I doubt those stars above will align so I'm probably going Badlands. I haven't decided yet but it's currently a toss-up between IS and Carb Gray for me (at the moment).
Agreed...will prob be going Badlands in Carbonite Grey. Iconic Silver looks great IF you have the black pieces to go with it. I have to see them in person...but if you have the black top, emblems, wheels, fenders etc...it comes together for sure.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

SharpGT500

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 74, 78, 80, 84 II XLS. Current: 1974
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The hard tops look black on the top and gray on the sides. Is this yet another top choice that we can't get. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are decals only offered on the WildTrack? This is the first I’ve seen of any “factory-ordered” applications that wasn’t just the badging

Sponsored

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If other interior options are added to Wildtrak (such as MGV and anything other than sandstone) and they allow a soft top at delivery, I'll probably switch back to Wildtrak and will be going with Iconic Silver. That looks awesome with the graphics... pricey but pretty sharp.

I doubt those stars above will align so I'm probably going Badlands. I haven't decided yet but it's currently a toss-up between IS and Carb Gray for me (at the moment).
What sandstone, black and blue accents goes perfectly with iconic silver, no?
What options do I have to sacrifice to add decals and still be under the GVWR? lol
If you want the stickers, you have to lose the air conditioning.

OP
OP
Hossamus Prime

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is tacky, cheap, and it won't age well.

Look at the graphics packages on older Raptors now. They look terrible and dated.

I will never get a graphics package like this on a vehicle, ever.

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Black Grill, Black Mirror Covers, Black Beauty Rings, Baja Mode. But I have a 4 door build in both. Trying to decide between the Wildtrak and Badlands. I think it comes down to interior. Hated the WIldtrak Dash coloring when I first saw it. Looks much better in real life pictures. Like the coloring (Other than the orange stitching and accessories) of the MGV but I have no idea how it will actually feel to sit on. Cloth is a no go with a convertible to me. Gotta be the Vinyl or the Leather. I want Amp Powersteps for my girls to get in the car so the rock rails are useless and will be removed. I will never go rock crawling, but I will go off road in the mountains/ desert, and beach. I like speed and quickness so I will definitely have the 2.7L. I'd prefer power seats which the Badlands wont have in MGV. And I'm really not sure if I like the Steel Bumper or not. With the Wildtrak I'd probably buy a bully bar with light bar to put on to protect the cheaper bumper or go with an ADD Stealth bumper which I love (For a lot more money I know). Got to narrow this down over the next month. My dealer will have a 2 door and 4 door in early December at a special event so I'm hoping one is a Badlands with MGV so I can sit in it.
I'm hoping I can get over to that December event as well. Looking forward to actually seeing a Bronco!

Deleted member 2346

That is tacky, cheap, and it won't age well.

Look at the graphics packages on older Raptors now. They look terrible and dated.

I will never get a graphics package like this on a vehicle, ever.
Hood graphic is standard. Side graphic is optional. I like the hood graphic and won’t order the side graphic. Regardless, vinyl is EASILY removed.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks bad ass!! Definitely in my top 4 builds. I actually like the graphics...at least the side ones....the hood is...meh.

the only problem with this build is that is the shadow black top. Everything looks better in black...not going to look as good in puke MIC grey

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the hood decal and it makes sense since Jeep does the same thing with there higher end "offroad" capable lineup. Some have already mentioned the Rubicon but I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee - Trailhawk edition that has a similar hood graphic near the center. Jeep says its to reduce sun glare off the hood while driving offroad :) It doesn't have any words on it though; but I like the "Wildtrack" name there.

Concerning some of the questions about having a black vehicle. My Jeep GC is also black and they handle that by using a darker gray decal that has just enough contrast to make it stand out. Maybe Bronco will do something similar. Either way I like it and makes this model more unique.

Concerning the side decals, I like something there as well but for that price I will look at one of those print/sign shops and customize it a little differently than this factory option. Back in my college days I paid for one of those Maaco Paint specials and had my old blue Jeep CJ5 Renegade painted black. I couldn't afford Jeep's replacement "Renegade" side hood decals so I went to a place called "Fast Signs" with a pic of the old one and they made me left and right replacements in silver for ~$10. Now that was 30 years ago... Still, think about what you can do for a few more bucks!
Sponsored