Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure if anyone said this yet, but over $500 for a door graphic on a car with *removable* doors is pretty funny to me. I'm going WT but there's no way I'm adding the graphic.
Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Although badlands was my initial thought, Iā€™m leaning toward the wildtrack now. Graphics, ptm door handles, and cloth seats are pushing to the ā€œwildā€ side.
Why add the upgraded bash plates ala carte after selecting the HD Mod? Is that not the same one that comes with it for free? Don't give Ford any ideas...

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why add the upgraded bash plates ala carte after selecting the HD Mod? Is that not the same one that comes with it for free? Don't give Ford any ideas...
Yeah...thatā€™s one of the questions that will hopefully be answered when the ordering guide comes out - whatā€™s the differentiation between the two (if any). Iā€™m assuming they will have different order codes, but will have to wait to find out.

jmorris623

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW & Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks good but sucks we canā€™t get that top until later smh

Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Texas99

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay I would just stick with the hoodgraphic as its free and on red and silver it does look to me
Oh sweet - didn't realize the side graphic was an OPTION... excellent... looks like sh imo

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I'm I'm the minority here, but I think they look like complete garbage. Iconic Silver looks great though.

ric42pars

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iconic Silver does not look that "chromish" and shiny in person. I've seen in at a Ford dealership. It's just Silver. Not sure how they got it to shine like a chrome bumper.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah...thatā€™s one of the questions that will hopefully be answered when the ordering guide comes out - whatā€™s the differentiation between the two (if any). Iā€™m assuming they will have different order codes, but will have to wait to find out.
One option said front bash plate the other option said bash plates, which I assumed were front and rear plates. But anyones guess until Ford fixes B & P.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like this but FE reservation holders have to ask....... We only get little stripes on the sides and hood without any flair to this level? ?ā€ā™‚ :unsure:
Another reason why I'm switching from FE to Wildtrak, better graphics. Other reason I can't stand the site of Navy Pier interior. Plus saving a couple grand with similar options helps the bank account ?

Brian Sooudi

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in a similar boat. If they were to ada plain black leather interior, I would go with a blacked out wild track. With the wheels, emblems, grill and decals being black, it would be awesome.
I agree. Gives us an all blacked out interior and I will be all over the Wildtrak. Ford does not realize home many us us are will to pony up $$$ for this.

SharpGT500

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 74, 78, 80, 84 II XLS. Current: 1974
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iconic Silver does not look that "chromish" and shiny in person. I've seen in at a Ford dealership. It's just Silver. Not sure how they got it to shine like a chrome bumper.
I agree. One of the biggest problems right now is to much CGI of the vehicles, colors and roof options. It's making it very difficult to know what the bronco will really look like.

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree. One of the biggest problems right now is to much CGI of the vehicles, colors and roof options. It's making it very difficult to know what the bronco will really look like.
With all these changes I am not cancelling my reservations but probably will push to late 2021 or 2022 model year to get some different and upgraded items that were originally supposed to be standard that are not now. I originally reserved a Wildtrak and have bouncing between a badlands and a wildtrak.

Think is if ford gets off their rear and figures this out they could really stand a chance to increase their sales with Bronco customers and fans. With the supposed 190,000 reservations they have right now that equates to somewhere between $5,500,000,000 and almost $15,000,000,000 depending on number of reservations converted and average price of vehicle. Would say after 1st-4th qtr. 2020 performance and losses they would be quick to make as many changes within reason to boost the profit margin. I for one think the interiors need some real work and the brand manager and Jim Farley really need to listen. Who in the hell thinks of colors like Navy Pier or these other interior seat color combos? Stick to some simple colors out the gate of cloth, marine grade vinyl and leather. Let the consumer black it out if they want etc. I bet you would see quite a few of those roll off the line in a quick fashion.

The other thing I would sure like to see is a list of the 200+ dealer installed options. It needs to be available before I go to my dealer. I am sure many other can see the importance of this in order to have time to research and look at reviews to what I may or may not want instead of having to go back and forth with the dealer and visits etc.

Maybe the people who have confirmed #FORDBRONCO reservations (which means they have a #FORD account) can go tot a reservations only link/website to look at these?

Just thoughts.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I agree. Gives us an all blacked out interior and I will be all over the Wildtrak. Ford does not realize home many us us are will to pony up $$$ for this.
Don't offer Ford a blank check.
Sponsored