• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wildtrak for sale

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
79k? Come on man. Just say you want to flip it for a profit.
Ya this dude bought just to make money to put towards a truck. And here’s not the place to post crazy markups sorry. Blows my mind the people that come on here selling their broncos for 20k over. I guess they don’t realize most of the people on here don’t go for that lol. I’m not selling mine, but if I was I sure as hell wouldn’t post it here ….

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I've been wondering, because when you shop around all the dealers are asking for prices like this.... Question is, are there people out there actually paying? I would hope not but somehow I think that there are.

The only way to get the prices lower is for people to stop paying so much. I can't even imagine how taxes, your insurance, and DMV I'll deal with a vehicle that is so overly inflated.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I offered half of the ADM and was able to play ball. People flipping bronco around me are not getting big money, I got a counter offer last week from a private seller who wanted to accept my offer from a month ago (pretty much offered what he paid with taxes).

Everyone is basically over pricing then taking the best offer. I don't think you will lose money on flipping a Bronco but definitely not making money unless it's a very desirable build.

If you want to offload your Bronco you better be quick. Raptor Bronco is going to devalue Wildtraks and Badlands as it will be the new hot thing.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When at the dealer a while back converting our order to a Raptor they had a "new" Bronco sitting there that had been ordered and had just came in. They gave the person that ordered it $5k (I think) to let them have it and they had it for about $15k over MSRP. The next time we went by there it was gone. That was a couple of months ago.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm seeing more and more bronco's every day her in Minnesota. My guess is values will come back to reality as more of them come available.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sticker is closer to 58k if he has Lux, Leather, tow. He will get low high 60's or low 70's.
He needs price it close to 62k just to pay for taxes(depending on where your register it).
Sponsored