Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gorgeous build btw.

23 Wildtrak - Besides Front flaps, Side rock sliders and KC Hilite fog lamps for a casual dirt roader and maybe some sand/snow trips what all do I need?

air compressor/maybe more skid protection/extra gas/water tank items? not sure what else.....

@TexasDan
Thank you. I would get the skids for trans. and transfer case at a minimum.
Sponsored

Greywolfe

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The HOSS 3.O gets the Raptor rack and tie rod ends. Should be good enough. That's the main reason I went with the HOSS 3.0. The big Fox Shocks are damn nice too.
I have the same setup, what was the lift that you used and did you get to keep your original shocks? Or did you have to order new ones. I would like to do the same thing you did with 37s on factory wheels but keep my fox shocks, would really appreciate all your info. Your rig looks sharp. Thanks

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TexasDan how is the ACC relocate working out? I saw on a TC customs video that it was giving them some trouble.

OP
OP
TexasDan

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the same setup, what was the lift that you used and did you get to keep your original shocks? Or did you have to order new ones. I would like to do the same thing you did with 37s on factory wheels but keep my fox shocks, would really appreciate all your info. Your rig looks sharp. Thanks
Rough Country 2.5 inch lift kit sku:51071
Ford Bronco Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Build almost done, hahahahahaha! 1674311289301

The Rough Country lift for " Bronco with Sasquatch " works fine with the HOSS 3.0. The Bronco keeps it's shocks and springs which was important to me. The kit uses spacers above the coil overs, new upper control arms, and brackets to drop the differential. I couldn't tell a difference in ride quality, which is pretty darn good. Lift was pretty easy to install. Thank you for the compliment.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TexasDan

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed ASFIR transmission and transfer case skids.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Build almost done, hahahahahaha! IMG_0235.JPG
Welded 1/4" strap to diff skid to cover differential. I had to open up the hole a little for the diff. drop, I din't like it hanging there unprotected.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Build almost done, hahahahahaha! IMG_0236.JPG

OP
OP
TexasDan

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Relocated the front camera to just below the bull bar.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Build almost done, hahahahahaha! IMG_0246.JPG
I made an aluminum bracket to hold the original housing and cut the backing bracket down to the size of the housing bracket. I sandwiched them together and bolted the new bracket to the bottom of bull bar light opening.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Build almost done, hahahahahaha! IMG_0250 (1).JPG
I was able to use the original cable and hose, with a little re-routing.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 Build almost done, hahahahahaha! IMG_0251.JPG
No more obstructed view! You would never notice that the camera is missing in the grill, looks like the other openings.

Last edited:

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rough Country 2.5 inch lift kit sku:51071
1674311289301.png

The Rough Country lift for " Bronco with Sasquatch " works fine with the HOSS 3.0. The Bronco keeps it's shocks and springs which was important to me. The kit uses spacers above the coil overs, new upper control arms, and brackets to drop the differential. I couldn't tell a difference in ride quality, which is pretty darn good. Lift was pretty easy to install. Thank you for the compliment.
First, thanks for sharing your build and taking the risk! I also have a ‘23 Wildtrak and looking to lift for 37s and retain the Fox setup. The kit says it levels the truck, but it doesn’t mentioned how much lift in front vs the rear. So does it retain any rake at all? What did it lift the front vs the rear?

OP
OP
TexasDan

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First, thanks for sharing your build and taking the risk! I also have a ‘23 Wildtrak and looking to lift for 37s and retain the Fox setup. The kit says it levels the truck, but it doesn’t mentioned how much lift in front vs the rear. So does it retain any rake at all? What did it lift the front vs the rear?
Honestly, I didn't measure before
Honestly, I didn't measure before, or after for that matter. It does retain the rake a little, looks awesome to me. The lift was fairly easy to install, second side went really quickly. You will have to pull the diff skid and enlarge the opening for the diff, and clearance a little on the passenger side edge, not a big deal, though I had it in and out a few times sneaking up on the clearance. The JKS clearance kit took a little bit of work, get 4-6 sawzall blades and use a cut-off wheel where it will reach, much quicker cutting.

Sponsored

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great build! Thanks for updating the RC lift fit for us HOSS 3.0 owners.

Can you verify your new clearance measurements from the bottom of the rear diff/lowest point to ground?

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What are my options if I want to just lift the front end 1 inch with a spacer? I just wanna level out the vehicle.

OP
OP
TexasDan

TexasDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great build! Thanks for updating the RC lift fit for us HOSS 3.0 owners.

Can you verify your new clearance measurements from the bottom of the rear diff/lowest point to ground?
Sure, I'll measure tomorrow.