Sponsored

Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 vs. Badlands on the East Coast.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Most of them are all built and ready but probably waiting on the micro chips.
We're not certain on that. Lots of others (not hoss 3.0) from our build week have been delivered. Might have been a delay specific to the Hoss 3.0.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No painted mirrors or handles on the 2022 Wildtraks. Normal MIC gray.
Oh wow, I didn't know that. I thought that was the main thing that distinguished them in looks was the black painted grill, painted mirrors, and black wheel rings as well as the graphics package. Well, that's good to know, Ford better update their configurator then.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We're not certain on that. Lots of others (not hoss 3.0) from our build week have been delivered. Might have been a delay specific to the Hoss 3.0.
I see, yeah anything is possible.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea I dont think the chip delay has effected any builds since February. Just normal delays with shipping.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any chance that Hoss 3.0 will be offered on the Badlands in 2023?

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hope not lol

many people believe this was supposed to be on the wildtrak from the beginning similar to the DISCO on the badlands. Trim specific

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I doubt it, but anything is possible. I think there is a bigger chance the Wildtrak gets a stabilizer bar disconnect for 2023 than for a Badlands to get the Hoss package. Otherwise, I really don't even see the point of a Wildtrak and I think Ford is now trying to make a distinction between the two trims to justify the Wildtrak.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I doubt it, but anything is possible. I think there is a bigger chance the Wildtrak gets a stabilizer bar disconnect for 2023 than for a Badlands to get the Hoss package. Otherwise, I really don't even see the point of a Wildtrak and I think Ford is now trying to make a distinction between the two trims to justify the Wildtrak.
According to a lot of the WT guys, it's meant to be a desert racer, if that the case adding disconnect wouldn't make sense.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea I dont think either happens. They want to make them different.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to a lot of the WT guys, it's meant to be a desert racer, if that the case adding disconnect wouldn't make sense.
Yeah, that's what Ford initially said but it's really up to Ford. I don't think anyone will complain about extra capability. It could be like a mini Raptor on 35s vs. 37s and smaller engine. I believe the Raptor has the stabilizer bar disconnect if I am not mistake and at the same time it is an amazing desert runner. The Raptor trim does it all well lol. I could only wish Ford adds the disconnect feature to Wildtrak in 2023, but something tells me that's wishful thinking. 😂

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is exactly why I went Badlands...love the mgv.
Having dogs, and dealing with hunting and fishing stuff it was a pretty major factor, way over disconnect, goat modes, color, screen size and such, I guess others not so much

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Having dogs, and dealing with hunting and fishing stuff it was a pretty major factor, way over disconnect, goat modes, color, screen size and such, I guess others not so much
Very good point.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man they truly do need to add that stabilizer bar disconnect to the Wildtrak and make it like a mini Raptor. If they did this I would be all in on the Wildtrak. With the introduction of this Hoss 3.0 with all the component upgrades with Tie Rods and Raptor Steering Rack it is really hard to ignore the Wildtrak.
Other way around. They need to add the steering rack to the badlands lol. I'd take the fox shocks also, but to not have that steering rack on a rock crawling focused bronco is ridiculous. The WT made 0 sense until they added HOSS 3.0 I'm still a bit clueless as to why people bought it before the HOSS 3.0 announcement. Everything on the WT you can get on a badlands but not the other way around. That being said I'm an upgrader. I'm assuming in 2023 we will see the raptor digital dash in the lux package broncos (probably also suppose to happen at model launch but supply chain issues pushed it out). And upgraded steering rack for the badlands as standard. I'm hoping they have a plug in hybrid also. I'll upgrade in 2024.
Sponsored